Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Learn how to cook Thai food with a Thai family and experiences authentic Thai ways of life.
Since 1990, we have opened our Thai traditional teak house and our family kitchen to travelers around the world to get in touch with local life. You will travel through canals by long-tailed boat to our house in the big garden. Pip, a joyful instructor, and loving Mom will share her secrets of cooking tips. You will cook five authentic Thai recipes (and get tons of cooking tips) including pounding your own curry paste from scratch!
Then stay overnight in our natural wind breeze room and wake up to birds chirping. We will take you to Bangbuathong market which has been a marketplace for more than 100 years. We have been shopping in this market ever since we opened our home.
Classic thai dishes
Great for partners
Intro to Thai cuisine
Intro to thai culture
Local market tour experience
First day - Travel to Thai local life experiences
- 8:30 am: Pick up from hotel and travel to boat pier
- 9:00 am: Boat trip to The Thai House
- 10:00 am: Arrive at The Thai House. Relax and visit our herb garden.
- 11:00 am: Introductions to ingredients and preparation
- 12:15 pm: Cook Pad Thai and lunch
- 1:30 pm: Cooking session 2, making curry paste and tasting
- 4:00 pm: End of cooking class
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
Stay overnight in our Thai traditional style teak house
2nd day - Wake up with bird chirping sound
- 6:30 am: Offer alms to monk on canal (might not happened everyday - depending on the monk’s schedule)
- 7:00 am: Visit Bangbuathong market – a local open-aired market
- 9:00 am: Return to The Thai House for Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Cooking Class start.
- 3:30 pm: Taste your dishes then transfer back to the hotel in Bangkok
Introduction (Get to know local vegetables and spices)
- Tom Yum Koong (Hot and sour prawn soup)
- Laab Moo (Savory minced pork salad)
- Pad Thai (Thai stir-fried noodle)
- Kaeng Kari Kai (Yellow curry with chicken)
- Panaeng Neua (Beef curry in peanut sauce)
- Curry paste
- Tom Kha Kai (Coconut and galangal soup)
- Phad Phrik Khing Moo/Kai (Savoury stir-fried pork or chicken with long beans)
- Kaeng Kai Sai Normai (Chicken in Red Curry with bamboo shoots)
- Kaeng Kheo Waan Neua (Green beef curry)
For hotel in downtown Bangkok and on riverside, we offer pick up by car and boat.
We transfer our guests back by car to downtown Bangkok.
Airport transfer will have additional charge.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity