Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Welcome to Siam Garden Cooking School in Chiang Mai, Thailand. At our Cooking School you will learn how to prepare and Cook fresh Thai Food.
On our Program we offer you some of the most popular Dishes include Tom Yam Kung, Khaw Soi, Som Tam or Pad Thai.
After the pick up in our full Air conditioned Minivan we visit a Local Market. Our Cooking School are located in San Sai which is about 20 Kilometers away from Chiang Mai old Town.
Here you get a relaxing time with fresh air at our beautiful Garden. Enjoy the Time between the Cooking at our Thai Pavilion in the Garden or in our Air conditioned Northern Style Room.
Fonnie, which is the leader of the Team, and her Husband Michael are your Host’s at Siam Garden Cooking School. She’s looking back on more than 20 years experience in Thai Cooking include around 10 years as Chef in different Thai Restaurants in Switzerland. Come and join the Time with us and let us tel you our Secrets!
- Local Market or Garden Tour.
- All Ingredients for Cooking.
- Small Class.
- One Person One Work Station.
- Make Your Own Curry Paste.
- English Speaking Instructor.
- Tea, Coffee, Drinking Water.
- Eating all Your Food or Take Away.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Full Color Recipe Book.
- Chiang Mai Style Room with Air Conditioned.
- Eating by Open Air in Thai Pavilion at the Garden.
- Online Photo Albums.
- Selectable Menu.
- Transport from/to Centre of Chiang Mai are Free, Other Destinations on Request.
- Our School are 20 Kilometres Outside of Chiang Mai.
*Everyone can choose different menu*
You can choose 6 of the following dishes listed below.
*All dishes can make vegetarian or vegan*
*Make your food spicy or mild- up to you!
- Green curry paste
- Red curry paste
- Massaman curry paste
- Panang curry paste
- Khaw soi curry paste
- Green curry with chicken
- Red curry with chicken
- Massaman curry with chicken
- Panang curry with pork
- Chiang Mai noodle (Khaw Soi)
- Fried noodle Thai style (Pad Thai)
- Fried cashew nut with chicken
- Stir fried morning glory
- Stir fried fresh noodle with chicken (Pad See Euw Kai)
- Chicken with basil leaves (Gaprao Kai)
- Papaya salad (Som Tam)
- Spring roll
- Glass noodle salad with shrimp (Yam Woon Sen Kung)
- Fresh spring roll
- Chicken salad (Laab Kai)
- Prawn and coconut milk soup (Tom Yam Kung)
- Chicken in coconut milk (Tom Kaa Kai)
- Glass noodle soup with vegetable
- Thai noodle soup with pork
- Boiled rice with pork
- Sticky rice with mango
- Banana in coconut milk
- Banana spring roll
- Black sticky rice pudding
- Deep-fried bananas
- 9:30 - 9:50 am: Pickup from your accommondation
- 10:00 am: class begin
- 2:30 pm: End of class
- 12:30 - 12:50 pm: Pickup from your accommondation
- 1:00 pm: class begin
- 5:30 pm: End of class
*The course finish before/later time up to the group.*
<p>all-ingredients thai-pavilion-style local-market-visits vegan-applicable free-wifi garden-tour complimentary-drinks full-color-recipe menu-choices pickup-/-drop-off</p>
Pick up time between 9.30-9.50 am.
Pick up time between 15.30-15.50 pm.
* Transport from/to The Centre of Chiang Mai are Free, Other Destinations on Request.
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity