Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Akha Kitchen features a full English-speaking Thai/Akha staff.
Chiang Rai has a Rich heritage of Hill-Tribe people. In the class, you
will learn not only your Thai favorites but also delicious Tribal dishes like
"SaPiTong", a traditional dish only prepared by the Akha people.
Our Chef, Jaruwan, is Born and raised in Chiang Rai where Graduated from culinary School.
Your half Day class includes:
- Market Tour- where you will learn about and buy fresh ingredients for the day
- Coffee or Tea and a treat while touring the market
- 5 course training session - Chosen by you for that day’s class specifically
- Class is 4.5 hours and includes all drinks (including Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
*If you are a solo traveler who wish to take this class, please contact us*
Coffee and tea
Choose your own dishes
Morning Class schedule:
- 8:30 am: Pickup from your Hotel or set meeting location
- 9:00 am: Local Market tour & refreshment inside Chiang Rai's main market facility.
- 9:30 am: Meet local Farmers and view there locally grown, Organic selections.
- 10:00 am: Travel to our Facility
- 10:10 am: Meet the staff and enjoy orientation & refreshments
- 10:30 am: Begin Preparing your dishes starting with your personal Curry paste
- 11:00 am: Cooking session 1 -First 3 courses
- 12:00 pm: Cooking Session 2- Course 4 & 5 along with dessert
- 1:00 pm: Return to your desired location or Hotel
5 Course Meal:
1st Course: Sapi Tong (Spicy Akha Dip served with Vegetables)
2nd Course: Stir Fry (Choose one from the list below)
- Pad Thai (with Tofu or Shrimp)
- Pad See Ewe (Stir Fried Wide Noodles with Pork or Chicken)
- Pad Gra Pow (Pork or Chicken Stir Fry with Thai Basil
- Pineapple Fried Rice (with Chicken and Cashews)
- Pad Pak Ruem (Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry)
3rd Course: Soup or Salad (Choose one from the list below)
- Yam Woon Sen (spicy glass noodle salad)
- Som Tom (Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Tom Kha Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup)
4th Course: Thai Curry served with Rice (Choose one from the list below)
- Panang Curry (with Chicken or Pork)
- Chicken Green Curry
- Pad Rik Greng (Red Curry with green beans with Chicken or Pork)
5th Course: Thai Dessert (Choose one from the list below)
- Mango Sticky Rice (when in season)
- Sweet Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
All Dishes can be prepared vegetarian. Curry Pastes are made fresh during class. Spice level and ingredients can be adjusted to personal taste.
We will Pickup and Deliver you and your guests to any location with a 10 KM radius of Chiang Rai. Other locations available at a small extra fee.
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity