Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Xin chao!(Hello in Vietnamese)
My name is Lee Hogen who is a local tour guide in Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City. I have been working as a tour guide for 6 years in Vietnam. Therefore, I have more experience and understand what clients want, how to meet their demand, make the differences.
I am living in Saigon- Ho Chi Minh city. I love the lifestyle in the city so much and understand how local life going by.
I love my city and have a big passion for Vietnamese culture, local life and food. That's the reason why I would love to share with you the special scene in the city.
During the tour you will:
- Ride through the alleyways to see authentic local life
- Get Banh Mi and talk with local people
- Visit a local Food Market of Cambodian
- Join the small cooking class of Coconut Milk Rice Paper on coal; organized by local people
- Walk through the biggest flower market of Ho Thi Ki Street in district 10
- Visit Nguyen Thien Thuat Department, built in 1968.
- Street food street called Su Van Hanh and stop at the local restaurant for very popular Pho(beef noodle)
- Taste the Crispy pancake(Banh Xeo) with special recipe fish sauce
Street food tasting
- 5:00 pm: Pick up at your hotel, then catch in the act and get stuck with rush hours
- 5:20 pm: Stop at the local rice wine store in district 3 to try Vietnamese Rice Wine and Snake Rice Wine
- 5:30 pm: Drive to local Bakery Shop for local Banh Mi
- 6:00 pm: Heading to Local Food Market of Cambodian
- 6:10 pm: Join the small cooking class of Coconut Milk Rice Paper on coal, organized by local people
- 6:30 pm: The biggest flower market of Ho Thi Ki Street in district 10
- 7:00 pm: Hop on a bike and pass the secondhand market of shoes just for local poor people or students. You can find many famous brand names of shoes like Nike and Adidas, New balance with a very cheap price
- 7:15 pm: Visit at Nguyen Thien Thuat Department built in 1968. Then you will climb up to the third floor to see and take photos of the whole view of local life
- 7:30 pm: We will move to another world of street food called Su Van Hanh street and stop at the local restaurant for very popular noodle in the world Pho (beef noodle)
- 8:00 pm: Riding on a bike to the fashion road of Nguyen Trai street just for local people only
- Riding through the street of eating and drinking at night in District 4
- 8:30 pm: Taste the Crispy pancake - (Banh Xeo) with special recipe fish sauce
- 9:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel
Food To Expect
- Banh Mi: Vietnamese bakery
- Vietnamese Fresh Springroll with noodle(prawn and vegetable inside)
- Small cooking class of Rice Cracker with local people
- Beef or Chicken noodle with soya sauce and vegetable
- Crispy Pan Cake with Special Recipe Fish Sauce
- Vietnam tea
- Traditional snake rice wine (optional)
- Banana Rice Wine (optional)
- Vietnamese Ginseng Root Rice Wine (optional
- Free pickup and drop-off at your hotel in district 1 or 3 - Meet us at McDonald's Bưu Điện(near Saigon Center Post Office, No. 2 Cong Xa Paris, Ben Nghe). The guide will wait in front of McDonald's with of Coffee Tour / Tour Guide in Saigon sign.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity