Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Ever wanted to discover the hidden delicacy of the North? You have now the opportunity to spend a day with a Northen Hill tribe at a lodge focused on ecology and sustainability to learn about delicious dishes from the unknown food repertoire of Thailand.
Emerge yourself in a foodie's dreamy atmosphere... Cook in the middle of a rice farm by using only the local ingredients and vegetables from the lodge farm with a peaceful view of the flourishing garden.
Karen Eco Lodge Cooking Class is one of the unique culinary experience in Chiang Mai, located at Mae Wang district (1 hour from the airport).
Complementary welcome drinks
Enjoy the view from above
Great for partners
Karen Hill Tribe Food
Local market tour experience
Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your hotel or Chiang Mai airport
- 9:30 am: Arrive at Karen Eco Lodge (visit the local market along the route to lodge (Baan Kad market)
- 10:00 am: Relaxing time (enjoying the nature and view at the lodge)
- 10:30 am: Introduction and welcome drink is served
- 11:00 am: Cooking session starts
- 1:00 pm: Time to enjoy your dish
- 2:00 pm: End of the cooking class and leaving Karen Eco Lodge
- 3:00 pm: Back in Chiang Mai
You get to choose 1 dish from each section. Please indicate your choices in the comment section on the booking page.
- Stinky bean dipping sauce
- Karen Salad (Ta Ker)
- Karen Soup (Ta Kor Por)
- Sweet & Sour Vegetables
- Cashew Nut with Chicken
- Chicken with Hot Basil
- Pad Thai (Thai Local Style)
- Chicken in Coconut Milk
- Tom Yum Koong (Spicy Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Clear Soup with Egg
Curry Paste and Curry:
- Chicken Green Curry
- Chicken Red Curry
- Panang Curry
- Massman Curry
- Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
- Fried Bananas with dipping sauce
The Pickup Service is included in the price.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity