Cooking is fun, and Thai cooking is even more fun!!
Our daily classes are carefully crafted for your convenience. So you can attend a class either in the morning or in the afternoon. These classes are suitable for individuals of all abilities and will give you the confidence to cook fantastic Thai food at home.
The Blue Elephant cooking school orients participants in our unique culinary philosophy. This gives participants a context to understand, appreciate and create dishes that are essential parts of our authentic Thai cuisine menu.
Our classes are conducted in a warm, open and interactive format while taking you on an exotic Thai culinary adventure. Participants are given hands on experience in cooking while also getting inside knowledge of local ingredients. Our beautiful modern kitchens are fully equipped and you can relax and taste what you have cooked in our restaurant. All our classes are lead by professional Thai chefs who have a wealth of experience to share and are also wonderful story tellers, as almost every Thai dish has its own unique narrative.
Complimentary herbal drinks
Bangrak morning market
Learn 4 dishes
- 8:45 am: The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4 course meal they will prepare.
- 9:00 am: The group will take a ride by Sky Train (Saphan Taksin) to the Bang Rak morning market. Our instructor will advise the group and guide you in discovering the usage of Thai fruits and vegetables without forgetting the multicolored spices!
- 10:00 am: Time to take a ride back by Sky Train to the Cooking School.
- 10:10 am: Arrive at the Cooking School where a refreshing drink and towel is waiting for you. Let’s move to the theory class.
- 10:15 am: Theory Class. Here the instructor will present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare! Each student will receive a folder with the recipes of the day.
- 11:15 am: Time to put your hands on the cooking utensils at the Practice Room. Each student has his own station and cooking utensils. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you!
- 1:00 pm: Lunch. Now you can taste and enjoy your own culinary creation in a convivial Thai setting at the Blue Elephant Restaurant.
- Tod Man Koong (ทอดมันกุ้ง)
- Crispy Thai prawn cake
- Tom Jew Nua (ต้มจิ๋วเนื้อ)
- Ancient spicy beef soup
- Phad Thai Koong Sod (ผัดไทยกุ้งสด)
- Stir fried Thai rice noodle with prawns
- Kaeng Karee Kai (แกงกะหรี่ไก่)
- Yellow chicken curry
- Yam Tua Plu Koong (ยำถั่วพลูกุ้ง)
- Winged bean salad with prawns
- Soup Nua Samoon Prai (ซุปเนื้อสมุนไพร)
- Spicy beef soup with herbs
- Pla Rad Prik Kee Nhu Bai Horapha (ปลาราดพริกขี้หนูใบโหระพา)
- Crispy fish topped with bird’s eye chili & sweet basil
- Kai Phad Nam Makham (ไก่ผัดน้ำมะขาม)
- Stir fried chicken with tamarind sauce
- Thoong Thong Kiew Wan (ถุงทองเขียวหวาน)
- Green curry golden bag
- Tom Yam Koong (ต้มยำกุ้ง)
- Hot & sour soup with prawns
- Pla Tub Tim Phad Nam Makham (ปลาทับทิมผัดน้ำมะขาม)
- Stir fried Red Tilapia with tamarind sauce
- Kaeng Kiew Waan Kai (แกงเขียวหวานไก่)
- Green curry with chicken
- Crispy Golden Triangle (สามเหลี่ยมทองคำ)
- Triangular spring roll with spicy chicken filling
- Nua Yang Chim Jaew (เนื้อย่างจิ้มแจ่ว)
- Grilled beef with chili dipping sauce
- Som Tam (ส้มตำ)
- Green papaya salad
- Kaeng Phed Kai Saparod (แกงเผ็ดไก่สับปะรด)
- Red chicken curry with pineapple
- Yam Mah Muang Koong Sod (ยำมะม่วงกุ้งสด)
- Mango salad with prawn
- Tom Kha Kai Hed Fang (ต้มข่าไก่ใส่เห็ด)
- Chicken Soup with mushrooms
- Plaa Taab Tim Rad Prik (ปลาทับทิมทอดราดพริก)
- Deep fried Red Tilapia with chili sauce
- Hed Phad Prik Thai Dum (เห็ดผัดพริกไทยดำ)
- Stir fried mushrooms with black pepper
- Yam Ok Ped Lynchee (ยำอกเป็ดลิ้นจี่)
- Duck breast salad with lychee
- Kao Soy Nua (ข้าวซอยเนื้อ)
- Northern beef curry with egg noodle
- Koong Phad Kratiem Prik Thai (กุ้งผัดกระเทียมพริกไทย)
- Stir fried prawns with garlic & black pepper
- Chu Chee Plaa Tub Tim Neung (ฉู่ฉี่ปลาทับทิมนึ่ง)
- Steamed Red Tilapia with red curry sauce
- Sen Chan Phad Kee Mao Koong (เส้นจันทร์ผัดขี้เมากุ้ง)
- Stir fried rice noodle with prawns & holy basil
- Koong Nam Chantr (กุ้งน้ำจันทร์)
- Coconut milk soup with prawns
- Kaeng Nua Fak Thong (แกงเนื้อฟักทอง)
- Red curry with beef and pumpkin
- Kua Kling Kai (คั่วกลิ้งไก่)
- Spicy chicken with Southern curry paste
Treffpunkt an der Kochschule
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.