We are Chengdu insiders. Chengdu is home to Lost Plate’s founder which makes your tour experience extra insightful and memorable. We’ll visit restaurants and flavors that she grew up with, and areas of the city that hold special memories for her and our other local guides.
Take off in your own Tuktuk and get off the beaten path to see and experience where the locals eat at family-run Chengdu restaurants. Cover over 8km by Tuktuk to discover the backstreets and communities of the city with us for an experience you won’t forget!
- Unlimited Food and Beer
- Duration: Approx 3.5 hours
- Approx 8km Traveled by Tuktuk
- Small group: 10 people maximum
- Family- friendly(Children under 4 years old is free)
English Speaking Guide
Tuk tuk ride
Tuesday till Sunday
- 6:30 pm: Meet your guide at a central subway station
- 7:00 pm: Hop on the tuk-tuk to discover Chengdu and enjoy street food and drinks
- 9:00 pm: Visit Chengdu bar for a pint of locally brewed craft beer
- 10:00 pm: End of the tour with the happy memory
What To Expect:
- Try over 10 different dishes and enjoy unlimited beer while visiting 4-5 local Chengdu restaurants only locals know about
- Zoom through the streets of Chengdu on your own Lost Plate tuktuk, stocked with unlimited beer and soda (this is not a walking tour)
- Discover a hidden residential community and be welcomed inside for some of the best homemade dumplings in China
- Have a go at Chengdu’s spicy specialties and see how much you can handle!
- Try the best version of Chengdu’s most popular street snack, Sichuan stuffed pancakes, only found on the streets of Chengdu
- Try all of Chengdu’s famous noodle varieties to find your favorite
- Choose your own meats and vegetables to be prepared using one of Chengdu’s famous hotpot techniques
- Discover a unique Chengdu bar that offers beer or local wine to relax and sip it down with the locals
Meet at Subway Station of 2nd Chengdu People’s Hospital
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity