A feast for the senses, Delhi cooking classes is dedicated towards providing the global traveler an authentic Indian home and kitchen experience, providing a window in to the culinary and cultural heritage of India. All experiences are private to ensure maximum enegagment and hands on participation.
What to expect:
- Learn about Indian spices and herbs.
- Knowledge about local food from various states.
- Learn interesting snippets about india’s Food culture.
- Trying your hands on Indian snacks and main course.
- Age olds methods of healing by simple ingredients found in Indian kitchen.
- Expect stories tradition and lots of fun
Indian herb and spices
Indian food culture snippets
- 11:00 am: Meet up
- 11:30 am: Cooking class begins
- 2:00 pm: End of class
- 3:00 pm: Meet up
- 3:30 pm: Cooking class begins
- 6:00 pm: End of class
- 7:00 pm: Meet up
- 7:30 pm: Cooking class begins
- 10:00 pm: End of class
Please write down your choices in the comments section so we can prepare in advance for you.
Snacks: (any two of your choices)
- Aloo tikki
- Bread pakoras
- Vegetable pakoras
- Bread roll
Main course: (any three of your choices)
- Dal tadka
- Dal makhani
- Any paneer dish
- Aloo gobi
- Gobi masala
- Bhindi masala
- Jeera aloo
- Baingan ka Bharta
- Kadhi pakora
- Malai kofta
Indian bread: (any one of your choices)
- Missi Roti
- Variety of paranthas
Rice: (any dish of your choices)
- Jeera rice
- Tomato rice
- Curd rice
Sweet dish: (any dish of your choices)
Uttam Nagar west metro station, gate no 3
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity