You can learn how to cook authentic and healthy Japanese home meals in an intimate atmosphere as if you were cooking with your old friend. As the host has abundant overseas experience, so all the dishes she teaches to cook are easy to make almost anywhere outside of Japan. You will also have detailed recipes written in English.
Halal and vegetarian friendly
- 11:00 am: Introduction and welcome drink is served
- 11:30 am: Cooking session starts
- 1:30 pm: Time to enjoy your dishes
- 2:00 pm: Time to enjoy dessert and conversation
- 2:30 or 3:00 pm: End of the session
- 5:00 pm: Introduction and welcome drink is served
- 5:30 pm: Cooking session
- 7:30 pm: Time to enjoy your dishes
- 8:00 pm: Time to enjoy dessert and conversation
- 8:30 or 9:00 pm End of the session
You can choose one from the courses below. Each course includes side dishes, soup and a delicious Japanese dessert. Menu can be customized by requests.
- 1. Chirashizushi course (non-vegetarian/*vegetarian/**Muslim-friendly)
- Chirashizushi, also known as scattered sushi served with colorful toppings, is cooked for celebrating special occasions such as festivals and family celebrations. It is also good for Obento, a fancy box lunch. Learn how to cook it so that you can surprise your family and friends at your home with your own beautiful Chirashizushi.
- 2. Tofu variation course (non-vegetarian/*vegetarian/**Muslim-friendly)
- Tofu, also known as soy bean curd, are eaten in many ways in Japan, including raw, stewed, fried, in soup with seasonal ingredients and even used in sweet dishes as well. Learn how to cook Tofu in several ways and find how differently delicious each dish tastes!
- 3. Tempura and noodle course (non-vegetarian/*vegetarian/**Muslim-friendly)
- Tempura: deep-fried shrimps and vegetables
- Noodle: either Soba (buckwheat noodle) salad or Yakisoba
- Tofu dish
- A seasonal vegetable dish
*’Vegetarian’ means no meat and no fish.
**‘Muslim-friendly’ means no meat and no alcoholic condiments. If meat is used, we use halal meat.
Treffpunkt an der Kochschule
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity