Fiesta is something that you will always find in
Mexico and that you will never forget. As a matter of fact, food is a main
aspect of parties. Furthermore, there are a lot of dishes around Mexico that
you can taste, so chef Dussan will show you some recipes from different parts
of Mexico, like the state of Jalisco, the center of Mexico and, of course, the
Margarita from Tijuana.
Bottled water and soft drinks
Cook mexican classics at home
Learn from a professional
Make a perfect Margarita
- 9:30 am: Meeting at the school to start cooking
- 12:30 pm: End of cooking class time to enjoy your dish
- 1:30 pm: End of workshop
- Chanclas (bread dipped in a red guajillo pepper sauce, filled with meat)
- Pozole (soup made from hominy with meat )
- Tostadas de pollo (fried tortilla topped with chicken)
- Quesadillas (tortilla with cheese)
sauce in molcajete (Mexican mortar & pestle)
Meet at the cooking school in Plaza Nichupte.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity