Guided tour of the vineyards with explanation about the various wine grapes as well fresh table grapes. The tour also includes other fruit orchards such as dragon fruit, passion fruit and others as this is an point of interest to many visitors.
This is followed by a tour of the Winery and education center next to the winery. The tour concludes a Thai Cooking Class.
- 10:00 am: Welcome drink and proceed to the vineyard visit at the Fresh Grape Section
- 10:30 am: Continue to the winery tour with introduction of the winemaking process in the winery and wine education room where 100% fresh grape juice is served. (Please note that there is no wine tasting included.)
- 11:15 am: Return to the restaurant
- 11:30 am: Introduction to the ingredients used for the 3 dishes to be prepared from scratch
- 11:45 am: Actual cooking starts
- 12:45 pm: Finish all 3 dishes and proceed for lunch
- 1:30 pm: Approximately finish and certificates issued
- Miang Bai Angun (Wine Leafs Thai Style)
- Gaeng Kheaw Waan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
- Jim Jeow Beef ( Sirloin steak with a spicy Northeastern Thai Sauce)
Treffpunkt an der Kochschule
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity