We offer a truly hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment. Just like getting an invitation from a local Greek friend! We have a Greek coffee with you in the morning, take a walk to the Athens Central Market to choose fresh ingredients for our recipes, we start our class with ouzo and meze, we enjoy the meal we cooked with great greek wine, and, of course, with the sounds of Greek music.
- 10:00 am: Introductions and coffee or tea is served
- 11:00 am: We set for our walk and shopping tour in the Central Greek Market
- 12:00 am: We are back from shopping and start cooking session 1 and tasting
- 1:00 pm: Cooking session 2
- 2:30 pm: We seat and we enjoy our meal
- 3:30 pm: Dessert and digestiv session
- 4:00 pm: End of cooking class
- We begin with a Greek coffee with lukumi and prepare our shopping lists
- Quick walk around Monastiraki area
- A visit to the Athens Central Market to chose the fresh ingredients for our recipes
- Hands-on four course, traditional Greek meal preparation
- Recipes and culinary tips
- We combine our meal with an excellent glass of Greek wine and we close our meal with a Mastic liquor and Greek yogurt and honey
- A selection of premium Greek wines to accompany your meal, available and upon request.
Meet at the cooking school
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity