Our chefs visit Amlapura morning market every day to gather the produce for our menu. Help carry
the groceries! Sample some produce and absorb some real Balinese action in the hustle and bustle of
the market. Return to Bali Asli and learn how to prepare traditional flower offerings, “canang” before
cooking your lunch using traditional equipment and techniques.
Prepare traditional flower offering
- 8:00 am: Meet at Bali Asli
- 8:30 am: Join our chefs when they go to Amlapura market to buy the produce for the day’s menu.
- 10:00 am: Return to Bali Asli in time for morning tea
- 11:00 am: Cooking class
- 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 2:00 pm: Cooking class ends
*Vegetarian menu and other special dietary needs can be catered for.
- Bumbu Rajeng- Spiced base sauce
- Sate lembat be siap- Barbecue seasoned meat on skewers
- Sambal kacang- Peanut sauce
- Pesan be pasih - Rolled fish with banana leaves
- Urab paku- Bailanese Mixed vegetable salad
- Tum tahu- Seasoned tofu wrapped in banana leaves
- Nasi goreng - Indonesian fried rice
Pickup and Drop off is available for additional cost (paid directly at Pickup)
- Amed: IDR 460,000
- Seraya and Jasri: IDR 350,000
- Candidasa: IDR 400,000
- Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua: IDR 720,000
- Canggu: IDR 730,000
- Uluwatu: IDR 750,000
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity