Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Dim Sum is a type of Chinese-influenced food in Japan. Just like dumpling, you can find it almost everywhere in Japan, such as railway stations, supermarkets, convenient stores, etc. In this course, you will learn how to make authentic Dim Sum from scratch.
Complimentary beer and sake
- 09:55 am: Meeting at Ibaraki station.
- 10:00 am: Cooking time
- 11:30 pm: Tasting time
- 12:00 pm: Finish
- 2:55 pm: Meeting at Ibaraki station.
- 3:10 pm: Cooking time
- 4:30 pm: Tasting time
- 5:00 pm: Finish
- 6 meat dim sum
- 12 Yakigyoza (Japanese style grilled dumplings, which fit beer very well)
- 1 soup
- Japanese style sticky rice dessert
- 1 beer and 1 cup of Japanese SAKE
Meeting point is at JR Ibaraki Station.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity