Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Whether you're a novice or a cooking maestro, you'll receive one-on-one advice to perform tasty meals and to be able to do it again at home. During the course, you'll learn plenty of culinary tips and back to your home country, you'll amaze your friends and family.
Air con area
- 10:30-11 am: Arrive at the cooking school and enjoy a welcome drink.
- 10:30 am: Start preparing healthy and colorful herbal drinks with local flowers, then pound fresh ingredients to make an authentic curry paste (red, green, phanaeng or massaman) and cook your own vegetable or chicken curry. While your curry sauce will be gently reducing on low heat, you'll make a dish of your choice among the followings : raw papaya salad (Som tam), coconut galangal soup (Tom kha kai) or stir-fried rice noodles (Pad thai).
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy your handmade dishes with jasmine rice and herbal drinks.
- 1:00 pm: Receive small gifts at the end of the workshop. The recipes will be available to download and you can contact us anytime if you need additional culinary tips to make your Thai delights once back home.
- Herbal drinks
- Curry paste making (red, green, Panang or Massaman) cooked with Vegetable or Chicken
- Jasmine rice
- Please choose one dish from:
- Raw papaya salad (Som tam) or coconut galangal soup (Tom kha kai) or stir-fried rice noodles (Pad thai).
Pick-up / Drop-off: Free for hotels located at the Fisherman Village. Extra charges for hotels outside of the area.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity