Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Everyone can choose your own favorite menu from each catalog. You will cook 6 menu per person. We will visit and shop at a local market before cook. Vegans and vegetarians are welcome!
Our standard 1 day course includes:
- Shopping with us at Hua Hin morning market
- All cooking done by yourself after demonstration by us – learn by doing
- Return transfers from and back to your hotel/residence within 3 km. from Chiang Mai Old City
- Tea, coffee & drinking water
- And a whole day eating! (Please com HUNGRY is recommended:)
Class size: Our maximum class size is 10 person. Generally, we prefer to keep the classes smaller and the mood intimate to ensure sufficient individual personal attention.
Private courses are available and larger groups are also possible by prior arrangement. Please contact us to discuss and for more details.
Complimentary beverages fruits
Learn to cook 6 dishes
Local market visit
Pickup drop off
Half Day Morning
- 8:15-8:45 am: Pick up at your hotel
- 9:00-9:30 am: Beginning with our Local Market Tour
- 9:45 am: Arrive at our cooking school with complimentary tea, water, coffee and fruits.
- 10:00 am: Cooking Session and tasting
- 13:30 pm: End of the cooking class and ready to go back to hotel
Half Day Afternoon
- 3:15-3:45 pm: Pick up at your hotel
- 4:00 pm: Beginning with our Local Market Tour
- 4:45 pm: Arrive at our cooking school with complimentary and tea, water, coffee and fruits.
- 5:00 pm: Cooking Session and tasting
- 8:30 pm: End of the cooking class and ready to go back to hotel
- Pad Thai
- Fried Cashew Nuts with Chicken
- Stir fried mixed vegetables with Chicken
- Stir fried Sweet & Sour with Chicken
- Hot & Sour Prawn Creamy Soup (Tom Yum Goong Nam Khon)
- Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup (Tom Kha Gai)
- Hot & Sour Prawn Soup Cleat Broth (Tom Yum Goong Nam Sai)
- Thai Vegetables Soup Clear Broth
- Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
- Spring Roll
- Fresh Spring Roll
- Banana Samosa
- Green Curry Paste
- Panaeng Curry Paste
- Khao Soi Curry Paste
- Massaman Curry Paste
Curry with Chicken
- Green Curry with Chicken
- Panaeng Curry with Chicken
- Khao Soi Curry with Chicken
- Massaman Curry with Chicken
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Banana in Coconut Milk
- Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
- Sweet Potato in Coconut Milk
Transport from / to your hotel within 3 km. from Chiang Mai Old City.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity