Free pick-up included
The Cyclo Cooking Class we offer is completely hands-on and conducted in English. You will be provided with your own cooking station and utensils to prepare and cook by yourself. Classes are limited to a maximum of ten participants to ensure individual attention for everyone.
Our instructor and his assistant will demonstrate how to cook the dishes first and let you taste what they have prepared. While you will be reproducing the dishes they will give you tips to help you in your task.
You will carefully be guided step-by-step with the main emphasis being put on quality, information and fun.
Food decoration workshop
Pick up drop off
From Monday to Sunday
- 9:00 am: Meet our guide at your hotel
- 9:10 am: Cyclo Trip to Châu Long Market
- 9:30 am: Market tour
- 10:00 am: Car transfer to Cyclo Cooking Centre
- 10:15 am: Welcome drinks
- 10:30 am: Cooking class
- 12:30 pm: Lunch and introduction to Vietnamese dining culture
- 1:30 pm: End of course and drop-off to your hotel
Monday & Saturday:
- Nem Ha Noi (Hanoi Spring Rolls)
- Com Rang Dac Biet (Special Fried Rice)
- Bo Nuong (Grilled Beef)
- Che Hat Sen (Lotus Seeds Sweet Soup)
Tuesday & Sunday:
- Nem Vuong Sai Gon (Square Sai Gon Pork Spring Rolls)
- Ca Kho To (Caramelised Fish Simmered in Earthen Pot)
- Bo Sot Tieu Den (Beef Sauteed in Black Pepper)
- Banh Troi (Floating Cake)
- Nem Cung Dình (Fresh Imperial Spring Rolls)
- Ga Xao Hat Dieu (Chicken Breast Sauteed with Cashew Nuts)
- Oc Om Chuoi Dau (Braised Snails with Banana Tofu)
- Che Dau Xanh (Sweet Mung Bean Soup)
- Nem Chay (Vegetable Spring Rolls)
- Nom Hoa Chuoi (Banana Flower Salad)
- Dau Xao Rau (Tofu Sauteed with Vegetables)
- Banh Chay (Floating Cake with Mung Bean)
- Pho Cuon Ha Noi (Rice Noodle Rolls Hanoi-Style)
- Bun Rieu Cua (Tomato and Crab Noodle Soup)
- Banh Khoai (Fried Sweet Potato Cake)
- Hoa Qua Dam (Fruit Ice Cups)
Free pick up and drop off service. Please write the address of the hotel in the booking page.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity