A feast for the senses, Delhi cooking classes is dedicated towards providing the global traveler an authentic Indian home and kitchen experience, providing a window in to the culinary and cultural heritage of India. All experiences are private to ensure maximum enegagment and hands on participation.
What to expect:
- Learn about Indian spices and herbs.
- Knowledge about local food from various states.
- Learn interesting snippets about india’s Food culture.
- Trying your hands on Indian snacks and main course.
- Age olds methods of healing by simple ingredients found in Indian kitchen.
- Expect stories tradition and lots of fun
- 1) food is only vegetarian.
- 2) No alcohol is served before, during or after the meal.
- 3) separate charges for market tour
Indian herb and spices
Indian food culture snippets
- 11:00 am: Market tour
- 11:30 am: Cooking class begins
- 2:00 pm: End of class
- 3:00 pm: Market tour
- 3:30 pm: Cooking class begins
- 6:00 pm: End of class
- 7:00 pm: Market tour
- 7:30 pm: Cooking class begins
- 10:00 pm: End of class
Snacks: (any two of your choices)
- Aloo tikki
- Bread pakoras
- Vegetable pakoras
- Bread roll
Main course: (any three of your choices)
- Dal tadka
- Dal makhani
- Any paneer dish
- Aloo gobi
- Gobi masala
- Bhindi masala
- Jeera aloo
- Baingan ka Bharta
- Kadhi pakora
- Malai kofta
Indian bread: (any one of your choices)
- Missi Roti
- Variety of paranthas
Rice: (any dish of your choices)
- Jeera rice
- Tomato rice
- Curd rice
Sweet dish: (any dish of your choices)
Uttam Nagar west metro station, gate no 3
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity