Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Learn to cook the most delicious vegetarian food in Bali in our beautiful open-air kitchen.
Our daily classes are suitable for individuals of all abilities and will give you the confidence to cook fantastic plant-based Indonesian food at home. We conduct our classes in a hands-on and interactive format, so you can get to know our local ingredients and traditional cooking techniques.
After we finish cooking up a mouth-watering vegetarian feast together, we'll sit back, relax and enjoy our dishes in a family-style meal.
100% Vegetarian cooking experience
Complementary coffee and tea
Local market tour
- 7:15 am: Pick up at your hotel (or meet at Ubud Tourist Information Center at 07:30am if you're staying outside Ubud)
- 8:00 am: Local market tour
- 8:45 am: Arrive at our Balinese kitchen for an introduction (coffee or tea is served)
- 10:00 am: Cooking session and tasting
- 1:00 pm: Time to enjoy your dishes
- 1:45 pm: End of the cooking experience and ready to go back to Ubud
- Gado-Gado (fried tofu, long bean, bean sprout, cucumber and peanut sauce)
- Rendang Eggplant (stewed eggplant with red curry sauce)
- Tofu Curry (Balinese fragrant curry sauce with tofu, vegetable and lemon basil)
- Pepes Tempe (grilled wrapped minced tempe with yellow paste, lemon basil and tomato in banana leaf)
- Klepon (poached pandan dumpling cake with palm sugar sauce)
Pickup service is included from hotels in Ubud Area (or meet at Ubud Tourist Information Center at 7:30 am if you're staying outside Ubud).
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity