Experience the “new” Beijing with a night out in the city’s hutong neighborhood. Start at one of Beijing’s premier craft breweries nestled in a quaint hutong alleyway to try a flight of expertly crafted brews. Then hop in one of our Lost Plate Tuktuks and cruise through the streets to a hip BBQ joint that grills sticks of meat over flames and brews their own beer.
End the night at Beijing’s most innovative cocktail bar where we’ll passionately take you on a journey of baijiu tasting, China’s only local spirit before a cocktail is crafted specifically for your tastes.
An all-inclusive night visiting a brewery, a local bbq joint with craft beer, and an introduction to China’s most popular spirit plus a cocktail.
- All food and drinks included
- Duration: Approx 3.5 hours
- Traveled by Tuktuk
- Not available for under 18 years old
English Speaking Guide
Local Craft Beer
Tuk tuk ride
Every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- 7:00 pm: Meet your guide at Lama Temple
- 7:00 pm: Hop on tuk-tuk to discover old Beijing and enjoy the BBQ and drinks
- 9:00 pm: Visit Beijing’s most hidden breweries for a pint of locally brewed craft beer
- 10:00 pm: End of the tour with happy memory
What To Expect:
- Guide you through the historic area of Beijing and show you a night out to remember.
- Jump in one of our private tuk-tuks (stocked full of beer) that will accompany you for the night as you cruise through quaint alleyways and lit up streets
- Head over to a Beijing brewery for a flight of local craft beer with familiar tastes and local influences
- Enjoy a spread of BBQ’d meats and dishes, Beijing’s favorite late-night eats, at a hip spot that also brews their own beer
- Discover Baijiu, China’s favorite local spirit, with an expertly curated introduction & tasting before sipping a cocktail made specifically to your preference
- The tour will begin and finish at different locations, all transportation between stops will be done by tuk-tuk
Meet at Lama Temple Station
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity