After half an hour drive away from Seminyak, we'll first go to a very traditional Balinese market for a tour. Afterwards we'll go to our beautiful organic garden where the
agricultural practices of Balinese farmers will be revealed. You will be given a rice hat and invited to collect seasonal ingredients in the garden. Your organic cooking lesson will start with tastings from the garden at Ombak restaurant, and then continued with an exclusive lunch with the chef.
Organic farm visit
Pick fresh ingredients
Cook 5 dishes
From Monday to Sunday
- 10:00 am: Market tour
- 11:00 am: Visit the organic garden
- 11:30 am: Cooking Class
- 1:30 pm: Lunch- time to taste what you have prepared
- 2:00 pm: End of session
Cooking Class Menu
- Ikan Asam Pedas - Hot and sour soup with fish and prawn, tomato and Asian celery
- Ayam Kari Kuning - Yellow chicken curry with aromatic turmeric, spices and coconut milk
- Ayam Masak Merah - Red chicken curry with chili and ginger, spices, coconut milk and fried shallot
- Sate Ayam Barbeque - Chicken skewer marinated in yellow paste and sweet soya sauce
Cooking Class Vegetarian Menu
- Sayur Godog Pepaya - Betawi style creamy green papaya soup with tofu, long bean and edamame
- Gado Gado - Mixed vegetables with fried tofu, bean curd, potato served with peanut sauce
- Yellow Indonesian Curry - Vegetarian yellow curry with aromatic turmeric spices and coconut milk
- Nasi Goreng - Organic local fried white rice with vegetables, eggs and soya sauce
Meeting point at Alila Villas Soori which is half an hour drive from Seminyak.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity