Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
- Exploring Vietnamese Agricultural Villages where you can learn a lot of herbs, spices, vegetables, mushrooms, fruits, animals.
- Understanding How to plant different ingredients on the farm.
- Understanding how to collect it use for cooking.
- How to make all that ingredients into healthy dishes.
- Discover Whole ways of Making Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine following Asian Master chef instruction.
- Enjoying cooking in Natural environment in open Organic farm.
- Get great recipes certificate and Master Chef Tshrit.
- Hands on to make 9 healthy Dishes.
Full day class
Learn to cook healthy dishes
Visit an organic farm
- 7:30 am: Start at Ho Chi Minh City
- 8:30 am: Visiting HCM Agricultural Villages where you'll see:
- Rice Fields
- Cow & Buffalo areas
- Big Herbs, Spices, Vegetables and Mushrooms areas
- Fish, prawn, chicken, duck areas
- 10:00 am: Cooking class begins with
- Hands on cooking class with 8 dishes and 1 dessert and enjoy what they have done
- Enjoy Great Healthy Cooking Tips
- Congratulation with nice certificate, recipes, souvenirs
- Collect email and Update nice healthy recipes monthly
- 5:00 pm: Heading back to your accomodation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Crispy spring roll
- Papaya salad with BBQ pork /beef
- Stew chicken in clay pot with mushroom
- Chicken pho
- Vietnamese Baguette
- BBQ Beef Wrap with Betel Leaves
- Stir fry prawn with basil sauce
- Sweet and Sour soup with fish
- Banana spring roll with coconut cream
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Fresh spring roll
- BBQ Eggplant salad
- Eggplants stuffed with prawn serve with mushroom sauce
- BBQ Pork on fresh rice noodle
- Beef noodle soup
- Vietnamese Pancake
- Crispy beef with chill sauce
- BBQ Chicken with ginger sauce
- BBQ Banana with coconut Milk
Pick up is free of charge from any hotel, house or airport in Ho Chi Minh City
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity