The class is every Monday at Ruta de los Cenotes in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo.
Chef Alejandra Kauachi proudly Mexican, passionate cook and dedicated to share traditions and flavors of her ancestors.
Ale (as her friends call her) grew up in a family of Mexican and Lebanese cooks, between spices and amazing aromas, when she had to choose a profession, culinary arts appeared as a natural choice.
Professional chef, natural host, bon vivant and totally bohemian… decided to share in a cooking school family stories, songs and recipes.
Authentic Yucatec cuisine
Traditional Family Recipe
Transportation from Cancun
- 10:00 am - 4pm
- *6 Hours of full experience tour.
- *Visit our organic garden.
- *Learn how to prepare a 6 courses gourmet meal, you can
choose one of our 5 menus depending the day of your tour.
- *A Traditional Mayan Cook will show you how to prepare
handmade tortillas the Mayan way.
- *Enjoy drinks like hot chocolate, Mexican coffee, as
well as snacks
- *Feast on the food you prepared during a traditional
- *A professional chef will guide you throughout the
- *Apron, recipes and all the ingredients.
Yucatan Delights - Monday
- Sopa de Lima (Lemon soup)
Arroz con Chaya (White Rice)
Cochinita Pibil (Pulled pork in pibil sauce)
Frijoles Colados (Black beans)
Cebolla Morada con Habanero (Red
onion with habanero pepper)
Pan de elote (Corn bread)
Note that this tour does not include round transportation however its available at an extra cost.
Add round transportation from your hotel for only 35 usd P/p
note: For hotels further than Playa del Carmen there could be a surcharge from the transportation company, feel free to ask.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity