Discover the true heart of Chengdu by sipping tea shoulder to shoulder with locals, exploring a hidden market, enjoying a famous hotpot feast, and chilling in a boutique bar!
We are Chengdu insiders. Chengdu is home to Lost Plate’s founder which makes your tour experience extra insightful and memorable. We’ll visit restaurants and flavors that she grew up with, and areas of the city that hold special memories for her and our other local guides.
- Restaurant selected by locals
- Duration: Approx 3.5 hours
- Small group: 8 people maximum
- Family- friendly(Children under 4 years old is free)
What To Expect:
- Discover a beautiful outdoor courtyard and enjoy tea & snacks at a local teahouse
- Visit a local wet market to learn about the spices and ingredients essential to Sichuan cooking
- Learn about the hotpot ingredients and discover unusual products that you may not find back home
- Sip on some homemade Chinese alcohol from the market marinated with different herbs and fruits
- Enjoy a full hotpot feast, complete with two types of soup and an array of meats, vegetables, and local dishes
- Finish the night at a boutique bar with locally made fruit wine
- Explore this quaint neighborhood by foot while walking 5-10 minutes between each stop
Tip: Explore the Narrow Wide Alley area and People’s Park before your tour, both within walking distance of our meeting location
- 2:00 pm: Meet your guide at Kuangzhaixiangzi Alley Subway Station
- 3:00 pm: Visit a local wet market and enjoy hotpot
- 4:00 pm: Visit a boutique bar for locally made fruit wine
- 5:30 pm: End of the tour with the happy memory
Servicios incluidos destacados
English Speaking Guide
Recibirás la confirmación de la disponibilidad de tu reservas dentro de 24 horas. Cuando ya esté confirmado, presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity