Reserva inmediata: confirmamos tu reserva instantáneamente
Sushi is very popular all over the world. Let's make sushi together! The taste which you made must be special.
Our sushi class includes three kinds of sushi (Temari, Nigiri and Gunkan-makiax), Chawan-mushi (Japanese steamed egg custard) and miso soup. Can enjoy making tasty and healthy sushi, talking with new friends and food. If you don't know Chawan-mushi yet, try it, it's very yummy. And you can learn how to make real Miso soup. It's absolutely different from an instant one from the supermarket. You will know the culture and history behind the soup too.
Preparing a dish is a combination of arts and crafts. Cooking is only a small part of the production process. In a dish there is the main ingredient and there are several accompanying ingredients. Each ingredient is carefully and selected and matched with the main ingredient in a definite order and manner. Does it make you think of a symphony orchestra? Yes. A dish is a symphony of perfectly matched tastes.
Servicios incluidos destacados
Full course meal
Intro to japanese food culture
- 10:30 am: Meet at the cooking studio
- 11:00 am: Start the cooking session
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy the lunch
- 1:00 pm: End of the class
- 6:00 pm: Meet at the cooking studio
- 6:30 pm: Start the cooking session
- 8:00 pm: Enjoy the dinner
- 8:30 pm: End of the class
- 3 kinds of Sushi (Temari, Nigiri and Gunkan-maki)
- Chawan-mushi (Japanese steamed egg custard) or Japanese omelet
- Miso soup
If you're interested in Japanese sake, plus on fee is JPY 700 per person, pay on arrival
About the food
- Temari sushi: ball-shaped sushi with a topping of fresh seafood, or vegetables.
- Nigiri sushi: hand-formed sushi with a topping of seafood, etc.
- Gunkan-maki: nori wrapped style sushi, making a small space with the rolling nori on the top of the rice ball and enabling sushi chef to place salmon row, sea urchin and other things which are something fluid there.
- We use salmon, tuna, egg, cucumber, shrimps, etc for ingredients but they will change depending on the season.
Punto de encuentro
Emi will meet you at the exit of Nerima station, holding a signboard ‘Emi's kitchen’. Nerima is 20 min from Shinjuku and 30 min from Ginza. You can take metro line: Oedo, Seibu-Ikebukuro, Yurakucho or Fuku-toshin lines to get there.
Please write down which line you will take, as she can meet you at the exit accordingly.
Reserva ahora y recibe tu confirmación instantáneamente. Presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity