Cooking is fun, and Thai cooking is even more fun!!
Our daily classes are carefully crafted for your convenience. So you can attend a class either in the morning or in the afternoon. These classes are suitable for individuals of all abilities and will give you the confidence to cook fantastic Thai food at home.
The Blue Elephant cooking school orients participants in our unique culinary philosophy. This gives participants a context to understand, appreciate and create dishes that are essential parts of our authentic Thai cuisine menu.
Our classes are conducted in a warm, open and interactive format while taking you on an exotic Thai culinary adventure. Participants are given hands on experience in cooking while also getting inside knowledge of local ingredients. Our beautiful modern kitchens are fully equipped and you can relax and taste what you have cooked in our restaurant. All our classes are lead by professional Thai chefs who have a wealth of experience to share and are also wonderful story tellers, as almost every Thai dish has its own unique narrative.
Servicios incluidos destacados
Blue elephant apron
Blue elephant certificate
Blue elephant shopping bag and products
Learn 4 dishes
Thai herbal drinks on arrival
- 1:00 pm: The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4 course meal they will prepare.
- 1:30 pm: Theory Class. Introduction to Thai fruits, vegetables, herbs and typical products. Now the instructor can present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare! Each student will receive a booklet with the recipes of the day.
- 3:00 pm: Time to put your hands on the cooking utensils at the Practice Room. Each student has his own table and wok. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you!
- 4:30 pm: Demonstration of basic fruit and vegetable carving for decoration.
- 5:00 pm: Now you can taste and enjoy your own culinary creation in a convivial Thai setting at the Blue Elephant Restaurant.
- Yam Plaa Muek (ยำปลาหมึก) - Spicy squid Salad
- Krapaow Kai (กระเพราไก่) - Stir fried chicken with holy basil
- Kaeng Phed (แกงเผ็ดเป็ดย่าง) – Red Curry with roasted duck
- Koong Hom Pha (กุ้งห่มผ้า) – Crispy paper prawn
- Yam Som-O (ยำส้มโอ) - Pomelo salad
- Tom Kamin Plaa Kapong (ต้มขมิ้นปลากะพง) - Sea bass soup with turmeric
- Kaeng Massaman Kai (แกงมัสมั่นไก่) - Massaman curry with chicken
- Kao Neaw Mamuang (ข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง) - Mango and sticky rice
- Kaeng Ched Luk Ngok (แกงจืดลูกเงาะ) - Soup with stuffed rambutan
- Plaa Neung Maa Nao (ปลานึ่งมะนาว) - Steamed fish with lime sauce
- Koong Phad Prik Khing (ผัดพริกขิงกุ้ง) - Stir fried prawns with chill paste
- Woon Kati Mah Prao Orn (วุ้นกะทิเนื้อมะพร้าวอ่อน) - Jasmine coconut jelly
- Satay Kai (สะเต๊ะไก่) - Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Tom Klong Plaa Kapong (ต้มโคล้งปลากะพง) - Spicy seabass soup
- Phad Ped Nua Makeua Puong (ผัดเผ็ดเนื้อโหระพามะเขือพวง) - Stir fried beef with pea eggplant
- Koey Tiew Koong Lue Suan (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวลุยสวน) - Cool Prawn Spring Rolls
- Paneang Kai (แพนงไก่) - Paneang red curry with chicken
- Mee Korat (ผัดหมี่โคราช) – stir fried spicy noodle Korat style with prawns
- Plaa Taab Tim Sam Rod (ปลาทับทิมสามรส) – Crispy Red Tilapia in 3-flavored sauce
- Tub Tim Krob (ทับทิมกรอบ) – Crispy water chestnut in sweet coconut caramel
- Plaa Phaow Samoon Prai (ปลาเผาสมุนไพร) - Grilled Sea Bass with Thai Herbs
- Tom Saeb Kai (ต้มแซ่บไก่) - Spicy ginger soup with chicken
- Yum Ma-khua Yao Koong Sod (ยำมะเขือยาวกุ้งสด) - Grilled long eggplant salad with prawns
- Raveng Nua Keaw Waan (ระแวงเนื้อเขียวหวาน) - Stir fried beef with green curry paste
If you are interested in Morning Class with Market Tour please click here
If you are interested in Full Day Class with Market Tour and Private Teacher please click here
If you are interested in Half Day Class with Private Teacher please click here
Punto de encuentro
Reunirse en la escuela de cocina
Recibirás la confirmación de la disponibilidad de tu reservas dentro de 24 horas. Cuando ya esté confirmado, presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.