Recogida gratuita incluida
Reserva inmediata: confirmamos tu reserva instantáneamente
Kubu Terrace Jatiluwih cooking class is one of the authentic balinese traditional cooking class that combine the cooking experience with the trekking route through the beauty UNESCO site rice terrace to reach our organic farm where you will get your cooking experience. Our farm located approx 700 m on the shouthern part of Jatiluwih centre, away from the crowded and commercialism of the tourist in the middle of the rice terrace. You will learn how to prepare a complete balinese traditional menu and also vegetarian menu.
Servicios incluidos destacados
Authentic balinese recipes
Balinese outdoor kitchen
Free pickup and dropoff
Intro to balinese food culture
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
- 7:30 am: pick up at your hotel
- 9:00 am: arrive in Jatiluwih, start trekking with easy track to our organic farm
- 9:30 am: arrive in our organic farm, welcome drink served
- 9:45 am: tour around farm and pick the vegetable for cooking
- 10:30 am: start cooking lesson
- 12:30 pm: time to enjoy your lunch
- 1:30 pm: cooking desert and enjoy the desert with coffee or tea
- 2:00 pm: end of cooking class, time to go back to your hotel
- Sayur urab
- Kelor soup (moringa soup)
- Balinese chicken curry
- Tum Ayam (Balinese steam chicken dumpling wrap in banana leaf)
- Sate Lilit Ayam
- Sate Tusuk Ayam
- Peanut sauce
- Pisang goreng (Balinese deep fried banana)
Opción de recogida
Pick up and drop off service included for hotels in: Ubud, Canggu, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jatiluwih, Tanah Lot and Munduk Area.
For other areas, there will be extra charges for transport (Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Uluwatu, and more).
Reserva ahora y recibe tu confirmación instantáneamente. Presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity