Italian Pizza Workshop: this is the tasty and naughty meal!
Raised fried and oven baked dough filled in all sorts of ways. You will learn four leavened savory recipes from all over Italy.
Dine at a traditional table setting with your masterpieces, great wines, fantastic espresso and Limoncello Liquor at the end of the meal.
You will also receive a diploma to remember your experience and recipes.
Servicios incluidos destacados
- 10.30 pm: welcome drink at Corso Lodi 132.
- 12:30 pm: lunch with the recipes you have prepared, accompanied by some great wine. End the meal with Limoncello Liquor and espresso coffee.
- Panzerotti: pockets of savory dough filled with mozzarella and ham
- Gnocco Fritto: golden airy and light pillows of fried dough teamed with some of the best Italian cured meat.
- Pizza: the typical thin crust homemade pizza base that you can learn to top with some of the most typical ingredients. No pineapple! Sorry.
- Piadina: the thin Italian flatbread, filled with Parma Ham and Robiola Cheese.
Punto de encuentro
Corso Lodi 132, 20132 Milano
3rd floor, lift available
Recibirás la confirmación de la disponibilidad de tu reservas dentro de 24 horas. Cuando ya esté confirmado, presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity