À propos de votre expérience
The Cooking School is designed for anyone with a passion for Thai cooking. It orients participants in the Blue Elephant culinary philosophy. This gives them a context to understand, appreciate and create dishes that comprise our authentic Thai cuisine menu. Children are allow to take the course and share the cooking station with their parent.
Classes are conducted in a warm, open and interactive atmosphere, where we encourage students to participate and ask questions. There is special emphasis on familiarizing students with local ingredients, theory sessions and practical cooking sessions. Our kitchens are fully equipped and are among the most modern you can find anywhere in the world.
Points forts inclus
Blue elephant apron
Blue elephant certificate
Blue elephant shopping bag and products
Learn 8 dishes
Thai herbal drinks on arrival
- 8:45 am: The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4 course meal they will prepare.
- 9:00 am: The group will take a ride by Sky Train (Saphan Taksin) to the Bang Rak morning market. Our instructor will advise the group and guide you in discovering the usage of Thai fruits and vegetables without forgetting the multicolored spices!
- 10:00 am: Time to take a ride back by Sky Train to the Cooking School.
- 10:10 am: Arrive at the Cooking School where a refreshing drink and towel is waiting for you. Let’s move to the theory class.
- 10:15 am: Theory Class. Here the instructor will present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare! Each student will receive a folder with the recipes of the day.
- 11:15 am: Time to put your hands on the cooking utensils at the Practice Room. Each student has his own station and cooking utensils. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you!
- 1:00 pm:The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4 course meal they will prepare.
- 1:30 pm: Theory Class. Introduction to Thai fruits, vegetables, herbs and typical products. Now the instructor can present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare. Each student will receive a folder with the recipes of the day and also 1 apron each.
- 3:00 pm: Time to put your hands on the cooking the food at the Practice Room. Each student has his own space and wok. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you.
- 4:30 pm: You will be given Blue Elephant Cooking School Certificate at the end of the lesson and also a souvenir to take home.
- 4:30 pm: Now you can taste and enjoy your own culinary creation in a convivial Thai setting at the Blue Elephant Restaurant.
- Tod Man Kung - Crispy Thai prawn cake
- Tom Jew Nua - Ancient spicy beef soup
- Pad Thai Kung Sod - Stir-fried Thai rice noodle with prawns
- Kaeng Gali Kai - Yellow chicken curry
- Yam Pla Muek - Spicy Squid Salad
- Kaphao Kai - Stir-fried chicken with holy basil
- Kaeng Phed – Red Curry with roasted duck
- Khao Niew Piak Lam Yai – Black sticky rice with longan
- Thung Thong Kieaw Wan - Green curry golden bag
- Soup Nua Samoon Prai - Spicy beef soup with herbs
- Pla Rad Prik Kee Nhu Bai Horapha - Crispy fish topped with bird's eye chili & sweet basil
- Kai Pad Nam Makham - Stir fried chicken with tamarind sauce
- Yam Som-O - Pomelo salad
- Tom Kamin Pla Krapong - Sea bass soup with turmeric
- Kaeng Massaman Kai - Massaman curry with chicken
- Khao Niew Mamuang - Mango and sticky rice
- Yam Tua Plu Kung - Winged bean salad with prawns
- Tom Yam Kung - Hot & sour soup with prawns
- Kung Preaw Waan - Sweet & Sour Prawn
- Kaeng Kieaw Wan Kai - Green curry with chicken
- Yam Kung Sapparod - Prawn & pineapple salad
- Pla Nueng Ma Nao – Steamed fish with lime sauce
- Kai Phad Prik Khing - Stir-fried chicken with chili paste
- Woon Krati Mah Prao Orn – Jasmine coconut jelly
- Crispy Golden Triangle - Triangular spring roll with spicy chicken filling
- Nua Yang Chim Jaew - Grilled beef with chili dipping sauce
- Som Tam - Green papaya salad
- Kaeng Phed Kai Sapparod - Red chicken curry with pineapple
- Chicken Satay - Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Yam Woon Sen - Spicy & sour vermicelli salad
- Phad Ped Nua Makeua Puong -Stir fried beef with pea eggplant
- Kluay Taab Nam Sauce - Baked banana with coconut caramel
- Yam Mah Muang Kung Sod - Mango salad with prawn
- Tom Kha Kai Hed Fang - Chicken Soup with mushrooms
- Mok Pla - Steamed mined fish red curry paste
- Hed Phad Prik Thai Dum - Stir-fried mushrooms with black pepper
- Paneang Kai - Paneang red curry with chicken
- Mee Korat – stir-fried spicy noodle Korat style with prawns
- Pla Taab Tim Sam Rod – Crispy Red Tilapia in the 3-flavored sauce
- Tub Tim Krob – Crispy water chestnut in sweet coconut caramel
- Yam Ok Ped Lynchee - Duck breast salad with lychee
- Kao Soy Nua - Northern beef curry with egg noodle
- Koong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai - Stir-fried prawns with garlic & black pepper
- Chu Chee Pla Tub Tim Neung - Steamed Red Tilapia with red curry sauce
- Pla Phaow Samoon Prai - Grilled Sea Bass with Thai Herbs
- Tom Sap Kai - Spicy ginger soup with chicken
- Yum Makhua Yao Koong Sod - Grilled long eggplant salad with prawns
- Khanom Tom - Dumplings filled with coconut caramel
Lieu de rendez-vous
Point de rencontre à l’école de cuisine
Vous recevrez la confirmation de votre réservation dans les 24 heures suivant votre demande. Une fois confirmée, veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity