Réservation Instantanée: recevez votre confirmation immédiatement
À propos de votre expérience
This class includes fun market tour and food tasting, cooking class. It's the great way to know authentic Korean culture through food.
1. Local market tour and taste of street food at Mangwong market
- There are way fewer tourists here as compared to Gwangjang market or Noryanjin market but it is more popular and lively with local.
- We are getting some fresh fruits and vegetables for the class.
- You can try exotic street food with no extra charge. :-)
2. Learn Korean language briefly with welcome drink
3. Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
4. Enjoy Hanjeongsik
- Hanjeongsik means: A Korean traditional course meal with more than 10 side dishes in total.
- We're offering the side dishes, dessert and drinks without any extra charge.
5. Try on Tal
- You can try on Tal which is Korean traditional mask at stunning photo spot.
Don't worry about spicy food. We can adjust the level
Don't worry about English. We can use body language
Write down your food preference(vegeterian, allergies, religion) in the booking page
Points forts inclus
Local market tour
Rice wine tasting
- 10:00 am : Meeting point is Mangwon Station Exit 2
- 10:05 am : Mangwon market tour
- 10:30 am : Welcome tea time & Learn Korean language briefly
- 10:45 am : Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- 12:15 pm : Enjoy Hanjeongsik (Your dishes + 10 different kinds of side dishes)
- 1:00 pm : End of the class
- 4:00 pm : Meeting point is Mangwon Station Exit 2
- 4:05 pm : Mangwon market tour
- 4:30 pm : Welcome tea time & Learn Korean language briefly
- 4:45 pm : Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- 6:15 pm : Enjoy Hanjeongsik (Your dishes + 10 different kinds of side dishes)
- 7:00 pm : End of the class
We are cooking 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- Main 1 : Bibimbap (Mixed rice with Meat & Vegetables)
- Main 2 : Dakgalbi (Stir-fried Spicy Chicken)
- Main 3 : Haemul-pajeon or Sanjeok (Seafood & Green onion Pancake or Skewered Pancakes with Beef & Vegetables)
- Stew: Doenjang-jjigae (Fermented Soybean Paste Stew with Vegetables and Tofu)
Hanjeongsik: We're offering 10 different kinds of side dishes, dessert and drinks without any extra charge.
Lieu de rendez-vous
- Meeting Point is "Mangwon Subway Station(Brown Line), Exit 2(Please wait outside). I'll wait you with a yellow flag "Hello K"
- If you can't get to the meeting point on time: Come directly to my place: 4F, 475-46 Mangwon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Go to my place directly by taxi: Show the address to driver
"마포구 망원동 475-46(지번), 마포구 방울내로68(도로명)" , "기사님, 1층 곱창백화점 있는 건물입니다. 4층으로 올라가라고 안내부탁드려요^^"
Réservez maintenant et recevez votre confirmation immédiatement. Veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity