Réservation Instantanée: recevez votre confirmation immédiatement
À propos de votre expérience
Mexico you will find a place to eat in each and every corner. For mexican
people “street food” is very common and it is a way in which we have something
to eat at any time.
can learn how to cook authentic Mexican street food with Chef Dussan, who learned the recipes from traditional cookwomen.
Points forts inclus
Bottled water and soft drinks
Cook authentic traditional street food
Learn about the history of Corn
(Monday and Wednesday)
- 3:00 pm: Meeting at the school to start cooking
- 6:00 pm: End of cooking class time to enjoy your dish
- 7:00 pm: End of
- Esquites (boiled corn cup)
- Chileatole (delicious "soup" made of corn and a mix of chiles)
- Chalupas (fried masa with different toppings)
- Tlacoyos (made with masa, stuffed with different ingredients)
- Picaditas (made with masa, topped with different ingredients)
- Green and red modern salsas
- Atole corn drink
Lieu de rendez-vous
Meet at the cooking school in Plaza Nichupté.
Réservez maintenant et recevez votre confirmation immédiatement. Veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity