À propos de votre expérience
As you all know, a typical Italian dish you find in a traditional Italian kitchen is pasta.
Above all, home made pasta, in all its various forms - fettuccine, ravioli, gnocchi, lasagna, cannelloni, orecchiette, strozzapreti, fusilli, cavatelli, pici - is true to the authentic Italian cuisine! This cooking class in Rome will teach you the right cooking techniques to make your own Italian home made pasta. After our pasta making class, you will definitely be able to surprise your friends with new skills and delicious meals!
As a guest, you will prepare your meal guided by my help, after which we will experience our “masterpieces” together during a lovely, friendly dinner. Our pasta making class is all about having a good time, while learning about food and dining in Rome, and relaxing over a friendly meal with good conversation!
It is possible to customize the lesson asking me some changes.
It is also possible to plan a classic three course menu, with a first course, a main course (meat-based) and a dessert, for the same price or preparing two pastas and a dessert.
When eating in Rome, a dinner is not complete without a bottle of wine!
As such, a simple wine will be served during the dinner. For special wines, it is possible to discuss it in advance.
P.S.: I have cats in the house, in case you are allergic. :)
Menu 1 (3 kinds of Pasta)
- Fettuccine alla bolognese (meat based tomato sauce) or
Fettuccine al sugo di involtini (meat rolls tomato sauce) or
Fettuccine al pesto (garlic, basil , parmigiano, pecorino and pinenuts) or
Fettuccine Alfredo (butter, parmgiano, pepper) or
- Orecchiette all'arrabbiata (garlic and chili based tomato sauce) or
- Orecchiette alle cime di rapa (with broccoli) or
- Orecchiette al sugo di salsiccia (sausage and tomato sauce) or
- Tagliolini al limone (lemon based cream sauce) or
- Tonnarelli alla carbonara (pork cheek, eggs and pecorino cheese) or
- Tonnarelli all’amatriciana (pork cheek, tomato and pecorino cheese) or
- Tonnarelli cacio e pepe (pecorino cheese and pepper) or
- Strozzapreti al gorgonzola e noci (gorgonzola cheese and wallnuts) or
- Cavatelli al sugo di salsiccia (sausage and tomato sauce) or
- Cavatelli all'arrabbiata ( garlic, chili and tomato sauce) or
- Busiate al pesto di Trapani (hand made pasta with basil, almonds, tomatoes, garlic, pecorino cheese)
- Busiate all'arrabbiata ( garlic, chili and tomato sauce) or
- Busiate alla bolognese (meat based tomato sauce) or
- Ravioli ricotta e spinaci al burro e parmigiano (filled with ricotta cheese and spinaches and cooked with butter and parmigiano) or
- Cappellacci di ricotta, limone, cipolla al burro e parmigiano (filled with ricotta, lemon zest, onion and served with butter and parmigiano) or
- Ravioli ricotta menta e limone al burro e parmigiano (ricotta, fresh mint and lemon zest, served with butter and parmigiano)
- Ravioli gorgonzola, noci e mascarpone al burro e parmigiano (gorgonzola, walnuts, mascarpone served with butter and parmigiano)
- Gnocchi al gorgonzola e noci (gorgonzola cheese and walnuts ) or
- Gnocchi al pesto (garlic, basil , parmigiano, pecorino and pinenuts) or
- Gnocchi alla sorrentina (onion,basil based tomato sauce and mozzarella)
- Gnocchi alla bolognese (meat based tomato sauce) or
- Gnocchi alla romana (semolina gnocchi with butter and parmigiano and baked with butter and pecorino) or
- Lasagna bolognese classica (meat based tomato sauce parmigiano and besciamel) or
- Lasagna al pesto e ricotta (pesto, ricotta and pinenuts)
- Cannelloni ricotta e spinaci al pomodoro e besciamella ( pasta rolls stuffed with spinaches and ricotta in a onion and basil tomato sauce and besciamel)
Menu 2 (3 courses menu)
Pasta (to be agreed with the guest and to be chosen among my proposals)
- Polpette al sugo (meat balls with tomato sauce) or
Trippa alla romana (tripe with vegetables tomato sauce, pecorino cheese) or
Saltimbocca alla romana (veal slices with ham and sage) or
Petto di pollo alla mugnaia (chicken chest with flour, butter and sage) or
- Melanzane alla parmigiana (fried eggplants with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmigiano baked pie) or
Filetto di maiale al latte e ai 3 pepi (pork fillet with milk and three peppers) or
Ossobuchi alla milanese (marrowbones with vegetables and herbs) or
Coniglio disossato ripieno arrosto (boneless rabbit filled with sausage, fruits and roasted) or
- Gateau di patate (smashed potatoes with butter, parmigiano, mortadella and mozzarella baked pie) or
Pollo alla cacciatora (chicken hunter style with sage, garlic, rosemary, pepper) or
Coda alla vaccinara (roman style beef tail with lard, vegetables and tomato) or
Cotoletta alla milanese (beef fried cutlets milanese style) or
Spezzatino con patate (chopped beef braised with potatotes) or
Coscia di tacchino ripiena (roasted turkey leg filled with sausage, fruits and bread) or
Involtini alla romana (meat rolls with vegetables and mortadella)
- Tiramisù or
- Millefoglie crema e frutti di bosco (puff pastry with custard and wood berries) or
- Millefoglie al cioccolato (puff pastry with cocoa custard and chocolate pieces) or
- Tortino al cioccolato con cuore tenero (tender and hot heart chocolate pie) or
- Crostata di frutta fresca (fresh fruit shortbread cake with custard) or
- Crostata di frutta (jam tart) or
- Semifreddo al cioccolato (chocolate parfait) or
- Semifreddo al pistacchio (pistachio parfait) or
- Semifreddo alle nocciole (hazelnuts parfait) or
- Semifreddo alle fragole (strawberries parfait) or
- Panna cotta alla frutta ( fruit cooked milk cream) or
- Strudel di mele (apple Puff pastry loaf) or
- Creme Caramel
Menu 3 (2 pastas and a dessert)
- Two pastas to be chosen among my pasta proposals and a dessert to be chosen among my dessert proposals.
Get to know your instructors for this class.
Réservez maintenant et recevez votre confirmation immédiatement. Veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity