You can learn and experience:
- How to make miso from scratch with the help of a macrobio vegan teacher
- How to make Japanese traditional dishes using Miso.
- Very traditional Japanese dinner including steamed brown rice cooked with the clay pot, Miso soup, some vegetable dishes, tofu dish and dessert.
- A talk about soy beans and koji culture, the main ingredients of Miso with a hand out.
- To stay in the normal Japanese home with tatami mat room
- You can bring back 500g of miso that you made in the class which will mature in 9~12 months
And if time allows:
- A talk about veganism and macrobiotics
- The atmosphere is very relaxed, peaceful and intimate as the venue is located in the countryside, about 1.5 ~ 2 hours away from central Tokyo and the number of the guests are small.
- Miso making
- Brown Rice
- Miso Soup
- A few kinds of vegetable dishes
- A Miso or Tofu dish
- Japanese dessert
- Japanese herb tea
Get to know your instructors for this class.
- 1:30 pm: Pickup at the Bushu Nagase station
- 1:50 pm: Lecture on Miso ingredients and procedure of Miso making
- 2:30 pm: Cooking session
- 5:30 pm: Dinner
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm: Sending to Bushu Nagase station
Principali Servizi Inclusi
Home-style Japanese dishes
Make miso from scratch
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
Riceverai la conferma alla tua richiesta di prenotazione entro 24 ore. Una volta confermata, presenta il tuo numero di riferimento della tua prenotazione alla scuola di cucina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity