In this cooking class, we will teach you how to make sushi straight from the beginning! We will also give a lecture on how to practice at home, not just in the classroom. You might be able to have a sushi party with nigiri sushi at home! We will learn all about sushi and Asakusa before we cut rice, make sushi, and eat.
The ingredients are the real taste that was served at the sushi shop at the counter! This is a course where you can kill two birds with one stone by learning how to make delicious sushi. In order for people who live in Japan and people who come from abroad to enjoy themselves, we will prepare dishes while learning about the history of Asakusa and the history of sushi together with staff who can speak English and have a lot of overseas experience.
A full-fledged course where you can carefully learn how to make sushi from scratch!
You can make up to 20 pieces!
Children can also participate!
The duration of the class is for 2 hours.
1. Sushi quiz (common to all courses) - Have fun learning about the history of sushi and Asakusa with quizzes!
2. Shari (common to all courses) - Let's all cut up the freshly cooked rice for sushi♪
3. Practice how to make nigiri sushi
4. Nigiri sushi - 6 to 7 kinds of toppings change daily
5. Making Gunkanmaki - There are 3 types of toppings that change daily.
7. If it is sunny, take a commemorative photo on the terrace with a spectacular river view!
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
5F, 2-1-13 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034
WASHOKU 5th floor, 2-1-13 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line "Asakusa Station" Exit 4
1 minute walk. Toei Asakusa Line "Asakusa Station" Exit A3
2 minutes walk. Walk 10m toward "Azuma-bridge" from Burger King at Exit 4 of Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. There is a shop on the 5th floor of that building.