Meet your chef and local friend Galina, who's a passionate host that provides the fun cooking class in a beautiful studio. She doesn't just explain the food ingredient but the food culture with Russian history and legends. This is a good introduction of Russian cuisine and culture.
The color of the Russian food is too beautiful to be true, but they are natural and healthy color, especially the red from beetroot.
We will cook 3 dishes step by step and you will cook on an individual stove. This way you will remember all process and able to repeat it at home. The venue will be at chef's house or a rented apartment, both are in a good location close to the metro station.
Come with an empty belly and enjoy the friendly atmosphere during cooking and ready to get your stomach full! You will be able to cook Russian dishes at home and surprise your friends (we will send you recipes after classes)
Full course meal
You can also choose your preferred class hour.
- 9:50 am: Meet at the cooking school
- 10:00 am: Introduction to the culture and class
- 10:20 am: Start cooking the first and second dish with a break
- 12:00 pm: Gastronomic lunch to taste yourself dishes
- 12:35 pm: Start cooking the third dish
- 1:20 pm: Taste your cooked meals
- 1:30 pm: End of the class
- 4:50 pm: Meet at the cooking school
- 5:00 pm: Introduction to the culture and class
- 5:20 pm: Start cooking the first and second dish with a break
- 7:00 pm: Gastronomic lunch to taste yourself dishes
- 7:35 pm: Start cooking the third dish
- 8:20 pm: Taste your cooked meals
Classic Russian Dishes
- Borsch: The most popular Russian family soup with beetroots
- "The fur"(herring under fur): Fur and root vegetable salad which has been served on all celebrations since 1918
- Okroshka: Traditional refreshing cold soup, first be mentioned in the 14th century
If you are 1-2 person, the classes will be at the teachers flat (in the north of Moscow near metro station Seligerskaya).
If you are 3 and more person, the classes will be in the city center, near metro station Kurskaya/Chkalovskaya. Please, discuss it in advance during booking.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity