As you know Vietnam is not only famous for its landscapes but also food. As its name, Hanoi Daily Cooking Class is a daily cooking course held in a restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter by a professional chef who loves sharing their cooking passion to everyone. Joining us, customers will learn typical and authentic food cuisine from Vietnam.
We will be cooking 3 of these dishes.
- Beef/chicken noodle soup. (Phở bò/gà)
- Vietnamese traditional Grilled pork served with noodle and herbals (Bún chả)
- Fried spring rolls. (Nem rán)
- Fresh spring rolls (Nem tươi cuộn)
- Stir-fried chicken with lemon grass (Gà xào xả ớt)
- Morning glory salad with beef (Rau muống xào thịt bò)
- 9:00 am: Picking up from your accommodation
- 9:55 am: Welcoming you at our restaurant to discuss agendas, brief description and dishes of the day
- 10:00 am: Local Market visits where you are taught ingredients selection
- 10:30 am: Cooking session begin
- 11:30 am: Enjoy your Cooked dishes
- 12:30 pm: End of class, and dropping off back to your accommodation
- 2:00 pm: Picking up from your accommodation
- 2:55 pm: Welcoming you at our restaurant to discuss agendas, brief description and dishes of the day
- 3:30 pm: Local Market visits where you are taught ingredients selection
- 4:00 pm: Cooking session begin
- 4:30 pm: Enjoy your Cooked dishes
- 5:30 pm: End of class, and dropping off back to your accommodation
Pick up service is by motorbike or car, and it is included in the price if you stay inside of Hanoi Old QUarter
U ontvangt binnen 24 uur de bevestiging van de beschikbaarheid van uw boeking. Is uw boeking eenmaal bevestigd willen wij u verzoeken uw referentienummer van uw boeking te tonen bij de kookschool.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity