Direct na de boeking: ontvang onmiddellijk uw bevestiging na het boeken
In Greece, traditionally lunch is the largest meal of the day. Our “Sunday lunch” takes the form of a feast where all the family meets, discusses (loudly), laughs and argues about everything.
In this cooking class, you will learn how to cook a traditional Greek dinner while you admire a perfect view of the Acropolis. The class is totally hands-on and at the beginning of the class, you will be given the recipes in writing so you can take notes during the class.
With our directions and the best local ingredients, you will learn how to cook traditional family Greek recipes, so you will be able to recreate the whole menu when you are back home. The class is suitable for all levels, from beginners to experienced cooks.
After the class, we will all devour the fruits of our labor around our big table with good Greek wine and traditional spirits.
The class can be taught in French and Spanish upon request (just let us know when you book).
- Spanakopita (spinach pie with handmade phyllo)
- Tiropita (Greek cheese pie)
- Tzatziki (yogurt dip with cucumber, dill, and garlic)
- Stuffed peppers with cheese
- Eggplants with tomato sauce and cheese
- Greek salad (our way) (salad with tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, onion, capers, rusk, olives, and traditional greek cheese)
Main course (choose 1)
- Pastitsio (Greek lasagna with thick spaghetti with ground meat sauce, topped with bechamel sauce)
- Kotopoulo Me Chilopites (chicken cooked in a dutch oven with fresh tomato sauce, with a traditional handmade Greek pasta)
- Moussaka (layers of eggplants and potatoes covered in meat sauce and topped with white cream and grated cheese)
Dessert (choose 1)
- Zakinthini Frygania (family recipe from Zante: Rusk soaked in syrup, topped with pastry cream and whipped cream)
- Ravani (traditional semolina cake soaked in syrup)
- Greek Cceesecake
Drinks & Beverages
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Guests can bring their own alcohol
Afternoon class (Saturday, Sunday)
- 1:00 pm: Arrive and get to know the other participants and the chef
- 1:10 pm: Presentation of the menu and the local ingredients used in the class.
- 1:20 pm: Cooking under the chef's instructions. Start with the starters menu.
- 2:00 pm: Hand-on to the main course that you selected.
- 2:40 pm: Make your dessert by the chef's instructions.
- 3:00 pm: Enjoy the food that you made with friends and family.
- 4:00 pm: The end of the class.
Evening class (Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- 6:00 pm: Arrive and get to know the other participants and the chef
- 6:10 pm: Presentation of the menu and the local ingredients used in the class.
- 6:20 pm: Cooking under the chef's instructions. Start with the starters menu.
- 7:00 pm: Hand-on to the main course that you selected.
- 7:40 pm: Make your dessert by the chef's instructions.
- 8:00 pm: Enjoy the food that you made with friends and family.
- 9:00 pm: The end of the class.
Greek wine and traditional spirits
Boek nu en ontvang direct uw bevestiging. Graag verzoeken wij u het referentienummer van uw boeking bij de kookschool te tonen.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity