Travel through central Beijing on this off-the-beaten-path journey to taste cuisine from four of
China’s provinces: Xinjiang, Yunnan, Sichuan, and Beijing. While tasting the diverse foods from each region, you'll learn about the culture and
history that has shaped China’s regional cuisine.
During the tour, you will experience:
- Xinjiang: Chow down on the largest plate of
chicken you’ve ever seen from China’s northwestern-most province.
- Yunnan: Discover exotic flavors and roasted meat
from Yunnan province, any Beijinger’s
favorite regional cuisine.
- Beijing: Take an adventure through Beijing’s narrowest alleyway to a hidden
restaurant specializing in local Beijing
- Sichuan: Cook your own skewered meats and
vegetables in a hip Sichuan hot pot joint.
This tour is vegetarian-friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date (same-day requests cannot be guaranteed). We are unable to cater to gluten-free diets.
- Sichuan hotpot
- Chicken from Xinjiang Province
- Roasted meat from Yunnan Province
- Local beverages (includes fruit juice, tea and beer)
- 6:00 pm: Meet the group and get on the van transportation
- 7:00 pm: Try unique regional food from all over China
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy “Big plate chicken” from Xinjiang Province
- 8:30 pm: Cook your own Sichuan hotpot
- 9:30 pm: The end of the tour
All food and drinks included
Vegan and vegetarian options
Você receberá a confirmação da disponibilidade da sua reserva dentro de 24 horas. Uma vez confirmada, por favor apresente o seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity