Thai dishes, whether prepared in a normal or vegetarian manner, should taste the same and look the same. This is our goal when teaching you how to cook Thai dishes, one-on-one private class. Authentic means authentic in both flavor and appearance.
Study with us in our professional culinary school for 5 intensive days, Monday-Friday, and learn the basics of Thai vegetarian cooking. You will get an award upon completion of each course after the cooking class. This is an intensive course. Learn how to prepare 32 of the most popular dishes, 3 curry pastes, 8 dips and sauces, along with how to make tofu and soy milk. Come prepared to cook, cook, and cook. Available for both vegetarians, vegans, and those chefs/cooks working in restaurants with vegetarian customers.
Professional Vegetarian Thai Cooking Course Learn 32 Dishes, 3 Curry Pastes, 8 Dips & Sauces, Tofu, Soy Milk.
Note: All Dishes Can Be Prepared Either Vegetarian or Vegan.
- Make soy milk make tofu (Firm & Soft)
- Laab Protein Kaset (Spicy soy protein salad)
- Tord Man Khao Pode (Sweet corn fritters with sweet cucumber dip) (Prepare)
- Tao Hu Pak Ruam Sam Rod (Tofu with mixed vegetables in 3 flavor sauce) (Prepare)
- Hed Tord Sot Makham (Deep-fried mushrooms in tamarind sauce) (Prepare)
- Por Pia Sot (Fresh spring rolls with spicy chili dipping sauce) (Prepare)
- Tom Yum Hed (Hot and sour mushroom soup)
- Khao Pad Sapparot (Pineapple fried rice)
- Yam Som-O (Pomelo Salad)
- Som Tam Thai (Papaya Salad)
- Tao Hu Pad Med Mamuang (Stir-fried tofu with cashew nuts)
- Tao Hu Pad Prick Paow (Tofu with chili paste) (Prepare)
- Kaeng Kheaw Wan Yod Ma Pao (Green curry with young coconut and veggies) (Prepare paste)
- Por Pia Thod (Fried spring rolls with plum sauce) (Prepare)
- Yam Woon Sen (Glass Noodle Salad)
- Yum Kai Dao (Spicy salad with a fried egg)
- Pad Woon Sen (Glass noodles stir-fried with eggs and vegetables)
- Tao Hu Pad Prik Thai Dam (Black pepper tofu)
- Hed Pad Kaphao (Stir-Fried mushrooms with spicy basil)
- Kaeng Ped Tao Hu Sapparod (Red curry with pineapple and tofu) (Prepare Paste)
- Tom Kha Hed (Mushrooms in coconut milk)
- Yam Ta Kri (Lemongrass salad)
- Satay Tofu (Satay tofu with peanut sauce) (Prepare)
- Pad See Ew Kai (Fried sweet noodles)
- Tao Hu Pad Pong Gali (Yellow curry tofu with vegetables)
- Tao Hu Pad Khing (Tofu with ginger)
- Panang Pak Ruam (Panang curry with mixed vegetables) (Prepare Paste)
- Tom Klong Hed (Hot and sour clear soup)
- Yam Hed (Mushroom Salad)
- Pak Bung Thod Krob (Deep-fried battered morning glories with sweet and sour dip) (Prepare)
- Pad Thai (Thai Style Fried Rice Noodles)
- Pad Preaw Wan Pak Ruam (Sweet and sour mushrooms and vegetables)
- Pad Ma Kua Yao (Stir-fried eggplant with soy protein and basil)
Besides these dishes, you'll;
Learn to make:
- Chili paste
- 3 flavor sauce
- Sweet cucumber dip
- Plum sauce
- Tamarind sauce
- Spicy chili dipping sauce
- Peanut sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
Make curry pastes:
- Green curry
- Red curry
- Panang curry
We also have the cooking class with market tour
The class is from Monday to Friday.
Starting from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm or until all assigned dishes are completed.
You can discuss your schedule with the cooking host again.
5 day long class
Você receberá a confirmação da disponibilidade da sua reserva dentro de 24 horas. Uma vez confirmada, por favor apresente o seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity