Enjoy classic Japanese experience at our selected Izakaya locations. Fresh local food & drinks as we journey through Tokyo’s busiest area in Shinjuku.
Izakaya means a Japanese gastropub and it plays a big role in Japanese food and drinks culture. We believe that izakaya is one of the best ways to try great Japanese food and drinks. Do you want to eat good food? Go to an Izakaya.
What is unique about Izakaya:
- Sit-down dinner with drinks
- Dish portions are relatively large so dishes are shared within the group.
- A small appetizer, “Otoshi” is automatically served and added to your bill in lieu of a cover or table charge.
- Most of Izakaya restaurants specialize in certain types of dishes to differentiate themselves.
Explore the hidden
- 5:00 pm: Meet at Shinjuku station
- 6:00 pm: Enjoy the best food in Izakaya area
- 7:30 pm: End of the tour
Tour includes dinner and drinks
- 7+ mouth-watering Japanese food tastings, enough for a full dinner meal, served from three selected restaurants.
- Drinks to taste great Izakaya style dinner. You may also choose your drinks (Beer, Sake & other drinks). Non-alcoholic beverage is also available.
- Explore Shinjuku visiting famous must-see spots as well as hidden gems. Enjoy unique views of Tokyo’s neon town, Kabukicho.
*This tour is available for children as well. Note that some locations are not smoking-free. You must be at least 20 years old to consume alcohol
Ponto de Encontro
Meet up at Shinjuku station
Você receberá a confirmação da disponibilidade da sua reserva dentro de 24 horas. Uma vez confirmada, por favor apresente o seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity