See how Xian wakes up by eating shoulder to shoulder with locals and exploring one of China’s oldest and largest markets! This tuktuk tour winds through the narrow alleys of Xian to visit 4 restaurants plus multiple street stalls in the market. Your guide will give you an authentic glimpse into local culture through the city’s food and vibrant streetlife.
- Unlimited Food, Soft drink, tea and water
- Duration: Approx 3.5 hours
- Over 5km Traveled by Tuktuk
- Small group: 10 people maximum
- Family- friendly(Children under 4 years old is free)
Learn about chinese food culture
Local market tour
Tuk tuk ride
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 9:00 am: Meet your guide at Xihuamen Fire Station
- 9:30 am: Hop on the tuk-tuk to discover Xi'an and enjoy street food and drinks
- 10:00 am: Walk through China’s oldest and largest markets
- 11:00 am: Enjoy hand-pulled noodles, made to order while you watch
- 12:30 pm: End of the tour with the happy memory
Food To Expect
- Fried Pancakes: Watch these impressive savory pancakes being prepared to order before eating one yourself!
- Breakfast Stew: See why locals line up for hours to eat Xian’s most popular breakfast item.
- Local Street Market: Walk through a bustling market and discover more than just food! We’ll keep the surprises to ourselves.
- Dumplings: A meal in Xian isn’t complete without the best dumplings in town!
- Noodles: Have a try stretching and pulling your own noodles before they are prepared fresh to order!
Ponto de Encontro
Meet at Xihuamen Fire Station, north end of Muslim Street
Você receberá a confirmação da disponibilidade da sua reserva dentro de 24 horas. Uma vez confirmada, por favor apresente o seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity