Enjoy an in-depth introduction into Thai cuisine and our everyday way of life. In our full-day cooking class, we'll visit the local market, taste seasonal fruit, and pick fresh ingredients from our organic garden.
You'll learn how to make one herbal drink, two main dishes, and one dessert.
If you are looking for a fun and unique activity to experience authentic Thai culture, this class is for you.
You can choose one from each category.
- Butterfly pea with lemon juice
- Lemongrass juice
- Bai-ya-nang juice
- Pandan-leave juice
- Pad Thai (chicken, pork, shrimp or tofu)
- Tom Kha Soup (chicken, shrimp or tofu)
- Tom Yum Soup (chicken, shrimp, tofu or mushrooms)
- Panang curry (chicken, pork or tofu)
Quick and Easy dishes:
- Pad Ga Prao (chicken, pork, shrimp, tofu or mushrooms)
- Kai-Jiew Samoon-Prai (herbal omelette)
- Pad Pak Boonk Fai Dang (stir-fry morning glory)
- Som Tam (green papaya salad)
- Larb Gai (ground chicken, mint, basil and red onions dressed with lime juice)
- Kao Niew Ma Maung (sweet coconut sticky rice served with mango)
- Bua Loy (colorful sticky rice dumpling in sweet coconut milk)
- Kha Nom Gluay (banana pudding)
- Chor Maung (flower-shaped dumpling)
- Gluay Buat Chee (banana in sweet coconut milk)
- 8:30 am: Pick up at your hotel
- 8:45 am: Local
- 10:00 am: Arrive at at Darling Thai Cooking School (welcome drinks
and cold towels are served upon arrival)
- 10:15 am: Organic garden
tour and herb hunting activity
- 10:45 am: Herbal
- 11:00 am: Main
dishes cooking session and lunch time
- 2:00 pm: Dessert
cooking session and tasting
- 4:00 pm: Return to your hotel
Complimentary welcome drink
Experience Thai culture
Local market tour
Pick ingredients from garden
Pickup service is included in the price or you can meet us at the Darling Thai Cooking School. We are only minutes away from Khon Kaen CBD.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity