Welcome to authentic Thai cooking school inspired with loved and proud of being Thai. Let's enjoy the traditional Thai cooking methods with Thai Master Chef who have experiences expert on authentic food.
- Poh Pia Puk Tod (Deep fried Vegetable spring roll )
- Mee Kathi (Stir fried noodle with coconut milk)
- Gluai buad chee (Banana in coconut milk)
- Som Tum Thai (Papaya salad)
- Pad See Ew Gai (stir fried noodles in Black Soy sauce with chicken)
- Khao Niew Muang (Sticky rice with mango)
- Kanom Pang na gai (Fried ground chicken on bread)
- Khao Pad ga prao gai (stir fried chicken with holy basil served with rice)
- Tub Tim Grob (Yan beans Ruby caller in syrup and coconut milk)
- 10:00 - 10.50 am: Pickup at your hotels or accommodation.
- 11:00 am: Introduction to Spices, Herbs, Thai rice and condiments in Thai food
- 12:00 pm: Cooking Thai Appraiser and time to enjoy your dish.
- 12:30 pm: Cooking Thai Soup and time to enjoy your dish.
- 1:00 pm: Cooking Mean cot and enjoy your dish.
- 2:00 pm: End of class, Certification Award and enjoy fruit platter after class.
- 2:30 pm: Back to hotel.
After class fruits
Welcome drink & snack
Free transfer to your hotel
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity