Xin chào !
I’m Lua, a top chef. I've hosted about 3000 guests around the world for 6 years.
I specialize in authentic and healthy home dishes, with high quality ingredients. I can tailor traditional menus to vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free, lactose-intolerant or special diets, etc.
An experience in my cooking class is not just about cooking and eating home food but also about spending time together to talk, share stories about business, traveling experiences, lifestyle and cultures.
I also love to travel (have visited 16 countries and still counting), to practice yoga, meditation and dance for a healthy mind and body.
The below are some of dishes I offer. If you would like to learn to make something specific, please let me know at the time of booking.
1. Bún thịt nướng/ Bún bò Nam Bộ - Stir-fried beef/grilled chicken/pork noodles
2. Bánh xèo - Pancake with chicken/pork/prawn
3. Phở gà - Chicken noodles soup
4. Chả giò - Fried spring rolls with chicken/pork
5. Bún cá - Fish noodles soup
6. Mì xào bò - Stir-fried noodles with beef
7. Bánh cuốn - Rice crepe rolls
8. Gỏi - Mango/papaya/pomelo/cabbage salads
9. Cơm tấm - Grilled pork and broken rice
10. Cá kho - Braised fish
11. Thịt kho - Braised pork
12. Gà sả ớt - Chicken with lemon grass
We can make PLANT-BASED version of the dishes 1,2,3,4, 6, 8.
Open everyday and time could be flexible. Please reserve in advance and contact us for your desire schedule.
Morning session: 10:30AM - 1:00PM
Afternoon session: 2:30PM - 5:00PM
Evening session: 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Other things to note
- Market visit to be offer as per request with extra fee ( please contact us if you want market tour)
- Pickup service is NOT offered.
- Cook the same menu together with home-setting (no separate station for each guest).
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Unit 24-B3, Block B, Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan St. Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City (Car accessable)