Make & eat authentic Italian fresh pasta from scratch, homemade Ravioli, and delicious Tiramisù while drinking your Italian wine. Live the funniest hours of your holiday on a Roman Terrace!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor among laughs, anecdotes, and good wine in our cozy location.
During the class, you are helped by an English-speaking Chef.
Few steps away from the Vatican. Treat yourself and have an authentic Italian aperitif: Spritz & Chips.
Prepare 3 great classics of Italian cuisine: Fresh Pasta, homemade Ravioli, and delicious Tiramisù. Each participant has a single station to work from.
Your pasta is seasoned with the best Roman sauce (Cacio e pepe,Carbonara, and many more). Last but not least, Make & Eat Tiramisù. Unleash your creativity declining the traditional recipe with a selection of tasty ingredients.
Join our social table, enjoy your wine, and take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tips and tricks about Italian food and the best spot to be in Rome.
1. Handmade Chips Cacio e Pepe (Romano Pecorino Cheese and pepper)
2. A bubbly Italian welcome Drink
3. Bruschetta Tomato and Basil: Wood oven toasted bread with garlic, oregano, basil and tomato.
4. Ravioli Buffalo Ricotta cheese and Parmesan: We'll make & eat delicious stuffed Ravioli , seasoned whether with Butter and sage or Tomato and basil
5. Fresh Fettuccine pasta: We'll make and eat the best fresh pasta seasoned with typical Roman sauces (Cacio e pepe,Carbonara, and many more)
6. Tiramisu, We'll make and eat an authentic handmade Tiramisù, with diffrent Italian toppings, from pistachio to strawberries
7. Drink (Wine, Beer, Soft Drink): You always have included 1 meal drink + water
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Via Andrea Doria 41/M
Pummare restaurant, right above " The Trionfale food market". On top of the graffiti stairs on the right side, you will find our huge terrace. Via Andrea Doria, 41m, Roma, RM, Italia