Join our cook Vasia for an unforgettable cooking experience at The Greek Kitchen. Learning to cook at an early age, this Athens-born food lover has been putting together multiple-course meals for family and friends for years.
With roots in the Northern Greek city of Kavala and the amazing island of Chios, Vasia has a wealth of knowledge covering a huge section of Greek produce; producing her own olive oil, pickles and sweet preserves as well as continuing the Chios tradition of taking the sap from the unique Mastic trees that grow on the island and turning it, with her family, into the delicious liquor that we use in many of our products.
Vasia has been with The Greek Kitchen since before it opened and has been the driving force behind our traditional cooking classes and Greek sweets and coffee classes.
- Spanakopita: traditional Greek spinach and feta pie using phyllo pastry
- Tzatziki: creamy dip from local yoghurt, garlic and cucumber
- Dolmades: rolled vine leaf parcels filled with fragrant rice and meat
- Melitzanes Papoutsakia: Roasted eggplants topped with meat and tomato sauce and creamy Greek sauce with Graviera cheese
- Portokalopita: sticky orange and cinnamon cake
Served with our signature Greek salad, water, wine and a shot of local digestive liquor.
Get to know your instructors for this class.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Athinas Street 36 Athens 10551