Free pick-up included
The Thai Cooking Class that we offer are completely hands on and
conducted in English, students will be provided their own cooking
station and utensils to prepare and cook all 4 dishes by themselves. The
Thai cooking class are limited to a maximum of ten participants to
ensure individual attention for everyone.
Our instructor and her assistant with an extensive knowledge of Thai ingredients and Thai cooking methods will demonstrate
to cook the dishes first and let the students taste what she has
prepared and at the same time, gives students lots of extra tips about
alternative Thai cooking methods and substitutes for each dish which she
takes pleasure in sharing with her students everyday. She will be
carefully guiding student while cooking through the recipes step-by-step with the main emphasis on quality, informative and fun.
Complimentary herbal drinks
Learn 4 dishes
Pickup / dropoff
Thai pavilion style
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Pickup service from your accommondation or hotel in Central Bangkok area and transfer to Maharaj Pier.
- 9:00 am: Arrive at Maharaj Pier, located behind the Royal Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple
- 9:30 am: Taking a canal trip to Amita Thai Cooking Class, Complimentary Thai herbal drinks served with cold towel on arrival. Choosing 4 exciting dishes with the instructor. Introduction to the essence of Thai cooking through herbs and spice garden tour and ingredients selection.
- 10:00 am: Theory Class, The instructor will present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you are going to prepare and sampling those dishes. Each one will receive a set of recipes of their selected course.
- 10:45 am: Cooking session begins. Everyone will be provided with a private bench and cooking utensils under close guidance of the instructor and her assistants.
- 12:15 pm: Lunch, Enjoy the taste of your own cooking creation at the school's waterside garden in Thai style pavilion.
- 1:00 pm: Transfer back to your accommondation or hotel by our van.
Sunday and Thursday
- Moo Satay (Tasty strips of grilled marinated pork served with spicy peanut sauce)
- Kang Keaw Wan Gai (Green curry chicken in coconut milk
- Khao Man Som Tam (Coconut rice and papaya salad with chili lemon sauce)
- Khao Naew Mamuang (Mango ticky rice)
Monday and Friday
- Pad Thai (Stir fried soft rice noodles with fresh prawns and tamarind sauce)
- Tom Kha Gai (Chicken in coconut milk soup flavored with lemongrass and galangal)
- Gai Pad Met Ma Muang Himmaphan (Wok stir-fried sliced chicken breast with cashew nuts, pineapple and dried chilli)
- Tab Tim Krob (Water chestnuts in syrup with coconut milk)
Tuesday and Saturday
- Kai Hor Bai Toey (Deep fried chicken wrapped in fragant pandanus leaves)
- Tom Yam Goong (Clear hot and sour broth with prawns)
- Pad Ka Prao Moo Sab (Wok-fried grounded pork with holy basil)
- Khanom Krok (Coconut Pancakes)
Pick up service from your place of stay or hotel in Bangkok center area and transfer to Maharaj Pier.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity