Join home-styled cooking classes hosted by Chef Jen. This is a class specifically for those who want to learn how to make a Malaysian staple, Beef Rendang.
Make chilli paste
Make sweet tosted coconut
- 10:00 am: Cooking class
- 13:30 pm: Lunch (enjoy dishes you've made)
- 14:00 pm: End of the course
- 5.00 pm: Cooking class
- 20:30 pm: Dinner (enjoy dishes you've made)
- 21:00 pm: End of the course
- **Guests who’d like to visit and experience shopping at the local market can opt for a morning session at 9:00am.
- At The Heart of every Malay Home: Sirloin Beef Rendang
Meet at the cooking school
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity