Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Enjoy a 4-course Lucha Libre inspired menu paired with artisan Mexican beer at Aura Cocina Mexicana and then experience Lucha Libre wrestling function at Arena Mexico. Includes round trip transportation between Aura Cocina Mexicana and Arena Mexico and ticket to Lucha Libre (preferred seating).
4 course menu
Experience Lucha Libre wrestling
Local Craft Beer
Round trip transportation
- 6:00 pm: Kick off the fun at Aura Cocina Mexicana, where you will be welcomed with "agua fresca" while learning about Lucha Libre in Mexico City
- 6:30 pm: Enjoy a 4-course dinner inspired in Lucha Libre paired with Mexican crafted beer.
- 7:15 pm: Have dessert while fitting with some Lucha Libre masks and capes that we have available for you to take memorable pictures
- 7:45 pm: Hop in your transportation and enjoy a 20-minute drive to Arena Mexico
- 8:15 pm: Browse some of the iconic street stands with Lucha Libre memorabilia
- 8:30 pm: Get ready for the Lucha Libre wresting function at Arena Mexico
- 10:30 pm: Return to Aura Cocina Mexicana after watching all scheduled fights
- Chile relleno de requesón, frutos secos y miel (Chillie filled with cheese, dried fruits and honey)
- Tostada de Pata (pig feet tostada)
- Arroz a la Cerveza (rice cooked with beer)
- Filete enmascarado (Beef with arriera sauce)
- Postre Doña Virginia (cacao-based dessert)
Meet at the cooking school
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity