You can choose from a variety of themes for your hands-on cooking classes: from the joy of home-made pasta, to a range of regional recipes, to the sweetness of Italian desserts and traditional menus.
Our cooking classes are based on the respect of genuine, real family recipes. Our classes take the students through the whole cooking process. The aim is to improve their cooking skills.
Our recreational lessons are offered during the day and in the evening. Learn the magic of Italian cuisine, experimenting with traditional recipes for yourself. Our cooking classes highlight the use of seasonal ingredients. The typical class lasts 3 hours and has a maximum number of students of 12.
The class begins with a tour into the nearby local market to learn to recognise high quality ingredients and with a small tasting of local products before starting the lesson. Once back at the school it is time to put on the apron and start cooking. This will be the chance to get a grasp of basic cooking techniques and an understanding of essential Italian ingredients.
Choose your own menu
Free taxi from school to market back
- 10:00 am: Meeting at the school (Free Taxi included from school to market)
- 10:30 am: Market tour (FreeTaxi included from market to cooking class)
- 12:00 pm: Cooking class
- 3:00 pm: End of class
*Please be noted that this class can be offered on Mondays as well, however without the market tour. If you are interested, contact us*
request we can organize cooking classes in different hours but keep in mind that that the market visit is
only available in the morning.
- Learning the secrets of Fresh pasta and home-made
Ragù: knead, roll, cut, taste and have fun!
- Cooking with Roman zucchini (seasonal lesson).
Delicious, sweet, tender: one special ingredient for many tasty
- Cooking with Roman artichokes (seasonal lesson).
Roman or Jewish style, fried or stewed, a unique product for a world of
- Gnocchi adventure (seasonal lesson): potato,
roman-style with semolina, spinach. Choose your favorite one!
- Making a good highly hydrated Roman pizza at home:
new techniques for a traditional recipe. Make a perfect pizza at home.
- Roman Style Pasta: Enjoy a perfect carbonara, amatriciana
and cacio e pepe.
- Risotto time! Learn how to make perfect, creamy,
delicious risotto with season ingredients.
- Traditional fried food: crispy traditional
treats. Discover the secrets of deep frying.
- Summer traditional roman style cooking. Stuffed
season vegetables, rich and savoury meat dishes according to the summer
style cooking tradition.
- Italian traditional first courses: Pesto, Oil and
Garlic, Tuna or Tomato and Basil. Simple, delicious recipes for a unique
- Traditional Fish first courses: clams, tuna,
‘bottarga’ or salted cod. Sea delicious garnish for a perfect pasta.
- Piovono polpette! (traditional vegetarian and
- Italian traditional pastry: sweet treats for
Please indicate which menu you'd like to cook in the comments.
Meet at the cooking school
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity